Any other GUITARIST that like using a 1x15 for guitar playing applications? I have two rigs basically(1x15 and a 4x12), but I found myself pleasantly surprised about how fantastic a 1x15 can sound and how often I choose it over the 4x12!
inb4: too boom-y, not enough punch, etc.

Am I alone in this love of the 1x15?
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
My uncle almost gave me two 1x15s... I just had no way to get them across country....
Where's Waldo?
My future doom metal rig includes a Music Man 1x15.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
I'm surprised they aren't more common as good as they sound.
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
I've always really liked 2x10" speakers and the way they sound and would like to get a 2x10 cab and a 1x15 cab to mix for some stuff. If I ever get me a good recording setup, I would like to make me a bunch of different cabs and experiment.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
I've got an empty 2x15, picked it up for 15 bucks. I've been meaning to get new speakers for it, but I never got around to it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I have a converted 115 PA speaker that I use as the cab for a bass amp since I'm poor. It sounds like a huge fart most of the time, but at low volumes with the fuzz it gets some nice QOTSA type tones and some half decent jazz. If I ever have some money (damn uni) I'll get a decent 115, though I can't see it happening anytime soon.
I use two peavey continentals, a 1x15 150 watt pa cabinet. Sounds real smooth with my eleven rack.

Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra