Which one is better? Single effect pedals like boss ds-1 or multieffect like zoom g2. I am thinking of buying one.
It depends what you're after. I've always used multi effect units so I've got anything I want when I need it, which isn't very often because I mostly just use my amp for distortion & the effects only come into play when I when chorus, reverb, delay or something similar.

I've got the Boss ME-50 & it's always been able to do what I've needed it to, and the Digitech RP355 always seems to be highly rated in these discussions.

If you have a very definite sound in mind though, you'd probably be better off just buying the single effect unit for that sound.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by mulefish
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138
Jesus christ I'm tired of posting this link.

Haha do you have the link on speed dial for the n00berz?

Since you didn't specify a budget, you need a Klon or a ToneCzar Open Haus.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Haha do you have the link on speed dial for the n00berz?

That's not a bad idea...

TS, apart from ragingkitty's suggestions you should also get a TC electronics G force, an empress super delay, a zvex fuzz factory and an empress phaser...

Oh and a new amp
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
That's not a bad idea...

TS, apart from ragingkitty's suggestions you should also get a TC electronics G force, an empress super delay, a zvex fuzz factory and an empress phaser...

Oh and a new amp

You forgot the PRS Artist V
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.