Carmel
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Thanks, Ali. But if my competition is Carmel, I'm boned.

I was actually going to nominate either her or 24WildRovers, but the former has already been nominated twice and the latter didn't post enough this month. I may be back to nominate someone else after scouring the August posts, but no one else stands out in recent memory.
Apart from those precluded by previous wins, the real standouts for me have been Winter Sky and Martyr's Prayer, since Sky already has 2 votes, I vote Martyr's Prayer.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Oh! I'd like to nominate jod23. He's posted some great pieces this month. I probably would have remembered him earlier if his username was as interesting as his writing.
He's only got one thread since earlier this year. I can't put him in. Suck him off so he'll write more. I hear you're good at that...

Where do you even find a gif like that?
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

well now youre just trying to get him in trouble

Where do you even find a gif like that?

yeah ditto
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me