anybody know anything about these? where are they made or how much are they worth?

its not the relic'd one
I used to own one. great fender guitar in my opinion. the body is great, wasnt a fan too much of the pickups though. the reverse trem block is wonderful. neck like a baseball bat. think they go for around 1300usd new, maybe 8-900 on the used market
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by thejester
I used to own one. great fender guitar in my opinion. the body is great, wasnt a fan too much of the pickups though. the reverse trem block is wonderful. neck like a baseball bat. think they go for around 1300usd new, maybe 8-900 on the used market

i might have one lined up for a trade with my G&L legacy usa and i dont know if i should swap
they are a US made guitar. there have been several versions so more info might help. the pickups are very low output so be aware of that. if you like the SRV strat sound they are great but that is pretty much what they do so you have to want that sound.

didn't you just get that G&L?
i dont know too much about it myself at the minute, yeah i just got the g&l i just seen the srv and just started thinking about it too much