Because one time i went to a guitar shop,one of the clerks said they no longer ship to Hawaii. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?
Quote by Zeletros
Peavey sucks, get line 6 spider.

This.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by CorvetteRick
this

this

I just this'd your this.

edit: I like heroin
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
Last edited by Insomnia69 at Aug 29, 2011,
Must...not...spam...
Aw phuck it!

Quote by Sanity Pretense
this?

This

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Axelfox
Because one time i went to a guitar shop,one of the clerks said they no longer ship to Hawaii. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

It probably just means your local store didn't sell enough to make it worth Peavey's time to ship to them.

You should still be able to find an online store based in mainland US who would ship to you.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
It probably just means your local store didn't sell enough to make it worth Peavey's time to ship to them.

You should still be able to find an online store based in mainland US who would ship to you.

C-c-c-combo breaker!
But this. Just find another store. You wouldn't believe the BS that some stores tell you.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Zeletros
Peavey sucks, get line 6 spider.

Line 6's? Don't they suck?
Quote by Axelfox

This
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Axelfox

No way man. Line 6 Spiders have that crushing distortion on the Insane channel. And don't even get me started on how amazing the cleans are.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
No way man. Line 6 Spiders have that crushing distortion on the Insane channel. And don't even get me started on how amazing the cleans are.

Also this
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls