Hi,

what plectrum should I use to sound like Sulphuric Carcass Death Stab Massacre? In particular their Murder Rape Death album? It's got to be able to make me play faster but also slower too. Will it be able to sound good at bedroom levels but also at the stadium tour I have lined up?

Also, will it cause tone suck in my Line 6 Spider 15?

Also despite me having posters of them with the guitars and amps, can anyone tell me what guitars and amps Sulphuric Carcass Death Stab Massacre use?

I'm not going to look at the millions of youtube videos either to find out either.
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.
Quote by Dilberto
Hi,

what plectrum should I use to sound like Sulphuric Carcass Death Stab Massacre? In particular their Murder Rape Death album? It's got to be able to make me play faster but also slower too. Will it be able to sound good at bedroom levels but also at the stadium tour I have lined up?

Also, will it cause tone suck in my Line 6 Spider 15?

Also despite me having posters of them with the guitars and amps, can anyone tell me what guitars and amps Sulphuric Carcass Death Stab Massacre use?

I'm not going to look at the millions of youtube videos either to find out either.

Not sure if serious...
Cut up your visa or whatever charge card you have lying around, make sure you cut it into the shape of an Apeirogon it will give you everything from Hendrix to sl00sh tone and everything in between...
Since you clearly have a Bugera that is leaps and bounds better than the Spider...

TROLL!!!
...Get the **** out.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Troll harder, we might care if it gets funneh
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."