Not knowing much about either guitar, at first glance they seem very different. Maybe you could tell us why you chose either and what your tastes and preferences are?
two COMPLETLY DIFFERENT guitars.... if you want shred, go for krammer, if you want classic vibe, go for vox
Judging by the looks of the Kramer with its sharp edges and floyd rose intonation, Im assuming you play some sort of metal. And VOX lovers usually do to. The VOX does have a glued on neck which tends to be made a little better than the bolt on. The VOX looks cooler. I guess if someone said, "hey, you have to pick one and no other guitar exsists in the world," I would get the VOX. Either the gold top or the flamed top. But really you should get a Fender Strat. or a PRS Custom
Fender US Strat-Fender MX Strat-Fender US Tele-Epiphone Sheraton II>Cry Baby Wah-Boss TU3-Nano clean boost-Boss SD1-BBE Green Screamer-Mxr '78 Distortion-Visual Sound Chorus-Digitech Digi Delay-HardWire RV7 Reverb-Digitech Jamman>Fender Frontman 212R
Quote by blueslover26
Judging by the looks of the Kramer with its sharp edges and floyd rose intonation, Im assuming you play some sort of metal. And VOX lovers usually do to. The VOX does have a glued on neck which tends to be made a little better than the bolt on. The VOX looks cooler. I guess if someone said, "hey, you have to pick one and no other guitar exsists in the world," I would get the VOX. Either the gold top or the flamed top. But really you should get a Fender Strat. or a PRS Custom

Why should he get a fender strat or prs? He hasn't even told us what styles he plays. Those suggestions could be totally wrong for what he wants.
Quote by a_hub10
Why should he get a fender strat or prs? He hasn't even told us what styles he plays. Those suggestions could be totally wrong for what he wants.

Yeah, we need some input from him.
hey srry havent been on the compute since i posted this. so i really like the look of the kramer cuz its styled from a time when big hair was in and guys sang higher than girls. The vox guitar is just so different. Im looking for an all-around good player that can do many genres and is a good geetar for live playing.
take an Ibanez instead of both
My Gear
Ibanez JS1000
Ibanez RG350EX
Cort CR280
Ibznez GRG170DX
Fender Startocaster American Standard
Yamaha Acoustic CPX500
Hofner Acoustic Guitar
Zoom G2.1NU
Zoom GFX-1
Boss DS-1
Marshall MG50 3/5
If your set between the two and want a versatile guitar the vox really isn't a bad choice.
Quote by a_hub10

Agreed, My bad.
Fender US Strat-Fender MX Strat-Fender US Tele-Epiphone Sheraton II>Cry Baby Wah-Boss TU3-Nano clean boost-Boss SD1-BBE Green Screamer-Mxr '78 Distortion-Visual Sound Chorus-Digitech Digi Delay-HardWire RV7 Reverb-Digitech Jamman>Fender Frontman 212R
If you can afford it, a great all around, damn near any genre guitar would be a Gibson LP Studio. They're a bit spendy but awesome for just about anything. They have sustain for days, killer tone and look nice too.
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender CD140 Acoustic/Electric
Line 5 HD500 effects unit
Marshall MA100

"Grunge was invented for people who can't play solos"
Quote by n00bje
Why would you recommend him a 2nd hand guitar with a cracked neck... -_-

hes prolly the one selling it
Quote by OldRhoadsFan
If you can afford it, a great all around, damn near any genre guitar would be a Gibson LP Studio. They're a bit spendy but awesome for just about anything. They have sustain for days, killer tone and look nice too.

I agree they are great guitars I have played them at GC. they r way to pricey tho and I just never really liked Gibson that much.