To be honest, I read the novel and thought it wasn't very good at all. Everything was too overdramatic in a really cliched fashion, to the point that some at some points the action seemed sort of absurd in a hilarious way.

The actress is really hot though, so who knows I might see it anyway...
Loved the books, and Jennifer Lawrence seems good to play the role, but that trailer was balls. Seriously, a minute of trees? Cool...

Also, I'm not to confident in the director as of right now. Eh, they better not **** it up.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by metalh3ad88
To be honest, I read the novel and thought it wasn't very good at all. Everything was too overdramatic in a really cliched fashion, to the point that some at some points the action seemed sort of absurd in a hilarious way.

The actress is really hot though, so who knows I might see it anyway...

What bothered me was the random changes in verb tense... I need to get the book to find some, but the author would randomly tell the story in present tense for no reason.

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
good book, but movie will suck as the book is about action in the physical sense. The thoughts and discussions are the meat of the books and will be hard to portray without losing the appeal to the teenage fanbase.