got this new old guitar today very cheap.. dont know much about it but its a Washburn KC-70V , i need to get some back plates for it and fix up the wiring ... but it has a dimarzio evolution in the bridge and a yngwie malmstien single coil pick up in the neck.. sound good plays nice low action. finsh on this is awesome... has a push pull knobs on both knobs plus the three flip switches.. i think one of them dont work.. so will have to figure all the wiring out.... but can anyone tell me more about this guitar??? when they were made or were they were made??? thanks

Last edited by Monster212 at Aug 29, 2011,
Late 80's early to mid 90's I believe. Made in Korea or China not sure which.

HNOGD
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
That is a damn cool looking finish. Wonder if that's done with Saran wrap or something like that? I should go find out...

Oh, an HNGD!
Quote by Preacher403
That is a damn cool looking finish. Wonder if that's done with Saran wrap or something like that? I should go find out...

Oh, an HNGD!

that is the original piant on it.... not custom

and thanks
Yeah dude that is one sweet looking guitar. Hows the evo sound in there? In my buddy's ibby stm its so loud and touchy with any gain he barely uses it.

Happy NGD and I hope your wiring goes well!
Quote by DimebagZappa
Yeah dude that is one sweet looking guitar. Hows the evo sound in there? In my buddy's ibby stm its so loud and touchy with any gain he barely uses it.

Happy NGD and I hope your wiring goes well!

yea its to touchy for my liking... so i will be swapping out the pups as soon as i can...
cool finish
HILT!

Where's Waldo?