Page 1 of 2
I agree thats dumb, they were just hoes...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by Gibson06
http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top_stories/555285/man-accused-of-providing-four-loko-for-sex/

This is a great idea, what's wrong with this? They're not victims, they're clearly sluts. It was their choice to **** the dude just to get drunk, nobody held a gun to their head. Let *****s be *****s nawmean?

No... they're young women whose brains haven't fully developed being taken advantage of by someone older than them.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
No... they're young women whose brains haven't fully developed being taken advantage of by someone older than them.

+1000000
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
Quote by zgr0826

I could make the same argument about Ronald McDonald advertising McD's on childrens cartoons.

This is capitalism, he had a service to offer and they paid for it with their vaginas. Show me a law that says you have to pay for everything in cash...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Sluts love four Lokos....

Although it doesn't make up for the fact that what he was doing was illegal
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by blake1221
Victims were under 17.

That makes it illegal for just giving both cigarettes and alcohol away.

This, is TS saying this shouldn't be illegal?
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by Gibson06
I could make the same argument about Ronald McDonald advertising McD's on childrens cartoons.

This is capitalism, he had a service to offer and they paid for it with their vaginas. Show me a law that says you have to pay for everything in cash...

Quote by Gibson06

I can show you a law that says sexual dealings with under 17 year olds is illegal if you're 21
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
This, is TS saying this shouldn't be illegal?

I mean, I wouldn't go any younger than like 14, that's just wrong.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
I'm only 19.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by madbasslover
Pretty sure the issue here is not that they were whores who gave it up for alcohol, it's that they were underage in more ways than one and gave it up for alcohol.

Come on, you don't think people under 21 drink alcohol? Nor do you think people under 18 smoke tobacco? (though, in that county, you need to be 19 to buy tobacco).

The law is you can't buy those products until you're of age. Like there's ****in cops in everyones house that can catch you drinking a beer if you aren't old enough

Welcome to the real world.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by zgr0826

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gibson06

Statutory rape is not capitalism
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
So this man exploited young women for sex by giving them alcohol and cigarettes?

Yeah, that's not rape or anything.
Quote by Gibson06
Come on, you don't think people under 21 drink alcohol? Nor do you think people under 18 smoke tobacco? (though, in that county, you need to be 19 to buy tobacco).

The law is you can't buy those products until you're of age. Like there's ****in cops in everyones house that can catch you drinking a beer if you aren't old enough

Dude you're fucking twisted. There is no way you can justify this. Good luck with your day in court.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Gibson06

There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin. I am actually rendered speechless at just how stupid this entire post is. You have permanently injured the collective intellect of the internet, and when you sleep at night it will be with the knowledge that somewhere out there some lad of average intelligence was pushed across the line into stupidity because he was so unfortunate as to have been on the internet at the same time that you made this intellectually vapid post.
Quote by Reisgar42
Statutory rape is not capitalism

Calm down with the size 7.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by madbasslover
There's so much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin. I am actually rendered speechless at just how stupid this entire post is. You have permanently injured the collective intellect of the internet, and when you sleep at night it will be with the knowledge that somewhere out there some lad of average intelligence was pushed across the line into stupidity because he was so unfortunate as to have been on the internet when you made this intellectually vapid post.

If anything, you learned that you have to be 19 to buy tobacco in Onondaga county. Be grateful for that.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
Calm down with the size 7.

I couldn't figure out another way to make it that clear to you.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
They were under 17, so yeah, in my opinion they are victims.

i support the legalization of selling sex if the person is 18 or over though.
Last edited by Mark Roxx at Aug 29, 2011,
Quote by Gibson06

In this case, it could be considered prostitution.
Illegal in most locations. All parties involved get arrested.
Quote by primusfan

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Gibson06
http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top_stories/555285/man-accused-of-providing-four-loko-for-sex/

This is a great idea, what's wrong with this? They're not victims, they're clearly sluts. It was their choice to **** the dude just to get drunk, nobody held a gun to their head. Let *****s be *****s nawmean?

eh
Attachments:
images.jpg
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I wonder how it went...

Girls: Hey, buy us this stuff and we'll suck your dick.

or

Guy: Hey girls, I'll buy you this stuff if you suck my dick.
Quote by CodeMonk
In this case, it could be considered prostitution.
Illegal in most locations. All parties involved get arrested.

Too much grey area. "could be" doesn't get you anywhere in court. American justice system > stupid laws about who you can and can't love. My parents are like 8 years apart, is that "rape"? No.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
Too much grey area. "could be" doesn't get you anywhere in court. American justice system > stupid laws about who you can and can't love. My parents are like 8 years apart, is that "rape"? No.

37:45 =/= 21:16

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Gibson06

but it pretty much is prostitution afaik (can't say I know much about prostitution). They had sex in exchange for something. Not money, but still something.
Page 1 of 2