Help!!!

The wire that is hooked up to the metal from the amp fell off that goes to the 12 inch speaker... what do i do???
If the wire broke from a connection inside the amp you either need an amp tech or a solder iron and some skills to use it.
im not really sure. i have a solid state amp.. if u look in the back the top part ( amp ) has 2 metal hooks coming down, and the wire from the speaker hooks up to that. but one of the wires. came off, but the other is hooked up. do i just cut some of the wire so there is more inside wire that i can use to wrap around the metal loop?
I've never seen wires attached to hooks. Your explanation is suspect. Pics would help.
Quote by fly135
I've never seen wires attached to hooks. Your explanation is suspect. Pics would help.

+1

I'm pretty confused myself here man.
sorry for my bad explanation guys... Ok i cut some of the outside of the wire back coming from the speaker so i have some to wrap around the metal peice coming from the amp. ( there is a little circle on the bottom of the metal peice from the amp i wrapped it around ) And the speaker has sound coming from it!
Quote by Jmccorkle1222
anything i can use to keep the wire wrapped around the metal piece?

One of two things happened here:

1) The wire was originally soldered to the "hook" you speak of and has come unsoldered. You need to solder it back on.

2) The wire had a female slide connector attached that slid over the "hook" and has come off the end of the wire. You need to get a new connector, crimp it on to the end of the wire, and slide it back onto the "hook".