First: Randy is my favorite Guitar player ever, and I've heard these songs hundreds of times, and I know how to play both of them, note for note

Crazy Train one... it's wrong, mostly. And your vibrato could use major improvement, lots of spots(fast ones) were sloppy. Also, more treble(or using the bridge pickup, if you aren't already) to get closer to Randy's tone.

Mr Crowley one(this one WILL be brutal considering its my favorite Randy solo)... Arpeggios are out of time. Trill was kinda weak. Out of time on the next bit, and the one after that. Fast bit was ok except coming out of it was wrong. Trills were ok, bend could be better. Part right after was lackluster, weak sounding bends, some wrong rhythms. Pick the whole way down the random shred bit before the chords. You played the wrong chords at the end.

General Tips: Your vibrato needs to be more controlled, and it just sounds like you could use more conviction. Also more practice on getting the actual rhythms the solo is played in, not just the notes.

Yes, I am a dick, but I want you to get this right, cuz Randy Rhoads deserves that.

Good luck man.
thanks for the constructive critique, i knew those solos worent even close to being perfected so i wanted some feed back. would you mind telling me what chords to end with the crowley solo with ?
Gear:

Jackson rr3
Peavey vypyr 30
Monster rock cable
ah i see, what i did was simply use the chords in the intro because they sounded fine with the backing track i had. im using the one from lick library. ill put more work into it and try again soon !
Gear:

Jackson rr3
Peavey vypyr 30
Monster rock cable