A Friend and I are looking to start some sort of band with some influences of shoegaze, "chillwave", mathrock, garage rock, synth pop, psychedelic rock, space rock, jazz, trip hop, experimental rock, avant garde, harsh noise, post punk, and even surf, anything along those lines really. We really love pop sensibility though, and even though we love having abstract jams and songs, we are really looking to refine our sound and start taking music seriously, we have lots of songs written already, but we are looking to find people to jam with, and or write new ones you know? We are both guitarists and (modest, haha) vocalists, but we arent looking for flashy vocals! I can play bass, and keyboards as well, my friend can play bass, and understands keyboards.

Anyway, we would really like to meet other musicians who would love to write sometimes, jam sometimes, we are looking for a bassist, a keyboardist(or electronics guy in general!), and a drummer, if you could do vocals as well, that would be super rad, we really want to incorporate group harmonies and shared vocals, similar to the bands from the 60s. Also, we are looking for some people AROUND the age of 17, so abit younger, or abit older can still be absolutely perfect!

If ANYONE is interested please contact me through here, or by my email
"seanisaacbillings@gmail.com"!

Thanks in advance guys!
Hey there Yoda_is_real, I myself am in a band called DRIDER in Austin with what sounds like very similar sensibilities and tastes. While I'm not necessarily looking to join another group at this time I'm always looking to network with like minded musicians in my city. I have a couple of tracks on my profile and even more on my soundcloud (www.soundcloud.com/drider-1) if you'd like to check them out and give feedback. We've been thinking of doing some strictly for fun collaborations with other folks with similar tastes. If you're interested in playing a show sometime I've been able to bill bands with us at venues before, and I'm also an engineer looking to record budget projects, so send me some demos and we'll see whats up! Anyway enough rambling, I don't check my UG message box often so just email me at nate.s.rhodes@gmail.com if your interested in any of the above ideas. Cheers.
Strat>Interstellar Overdriver>Little Big Muff>Supersonic Fuzz Gun>Crybaby Classic>Crybaby>VP Jr. (TU-2 tuner out)>Electric Mistress XO>RV-3>E-1005 w/ Footswitch>DD-6 (stereo out)>DL-4 w/ Expression Pedal>Stereo Tremolo>Headrush>Fender Deluxe 85(2x)
Hey dude! I really enjoy your music quite abit! Do you guys have a facebook page or anything, I could use to have better contact with you and your band? I'm rarely on this site as well, and I would love to keep up with your band, and I'm abit of a lamo, and dont know how to use soundcloud other than to listen, haha. Anyway, I will email you about this if you don't respond here, but I do enjoy your music quite abit, and would love to play some shows, release a split, or something like that, haha.
Yeah we've got a facebook page, we post our shows there and we've got some youtube video linked there as well: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drider/127637020622938.
Strat>Interstellar Overdriver>Little Big Muff>Supersonic Fuzz Gun>Crybaby Classic>Crybaby>VP Jr. (TU-2 tuner out)>Electric Mistress XO>RV-3>E-1005 w/ Footswitch>DD-6 (stereo out)>DL-4 w/ Expression Pedal>Stereo Tremolo>Headrush>Fender Deluxe 85(2x)