2 9%
LOL is where its at
10 43%
DotA allstars
7 30%
DotA2
4 17%
Voters: 23.
For those of you who dont know, DotA, a warcraft 3 mod, had been a big hit the last 7 or so years. There are 2 games that attempted to copy it with different degrees of success and with DotA 2 comming out in 3 or 4 months I wanted to see what the the pit thought. I know a lot of you pit junkies are League of Legends freaks because its free but what do you think of Heroes of Newerth now that its free too?

Edit: also new song =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEw4mQLSUB4
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Last edited by zbest at Aug 30, 2011,
Maybe popular to you...

Never heard of it. You're a video game hipster aren't you?

SKEDIT: Ah, League Of Legends. I've heard of that game. I didn't know LOL stood for you. Should have pointed that out.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
^ this lol and the LOL thread had like 6k views
I think HoN is linux-compatible, that gives it a thumbs up in my book.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Fuck DotA.

Fucking Valve with their god damn lame Counter Strike and DotA shit instead of good games like Half-Life 2 Episode 3.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Although HoN definatly deviated from the DotA template, I feel like LoL had stripped it a lot more, Idk HoN just just more fun for me. I guess well see when DotA 2 comes out. Big fan of Valve.

Quote by Primus2112
Fuck DotA.

Fucking Valve with their god damn lame Counter Strike and DotA shit instead of good games like Half-Life 2 Episode 3.

Yah ive been waiting for that game forever too but these games make money for them :/
Last edited by zbest at Aug 30, 2011,
I used to love playing dota with my mates. Can't wait for dota2, HoN and LoL never really did it for me to be honest.
Quote by zbest
Yah ive been waiting for that game forever too but these games make money for them :/

and not a single fuck was given

I need that game
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by beadhangingOne
Nothing will ever beat the original Dota. Dota 2 will come close I'm sure. But my god, the memories I've had with dota, the hours I've spent playing it.

*nostalgia*

The thing is, while i love valve, they arent know for making this type of game, and its a game that need constant upgrades and patches and I dont think they will have the support for it
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I play LoL every now and then. Never played HoN, never really liked DotA, and I know next to nothing about DotA2.

So, yeah. LoL is where it's at, I guess.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
None of them. They're all shitty rip-offs of each other and ultimately, a rip-off of a custom map in a much better game.
Last edited by T.s.e at Aug 30, 2011,
LoL because that's the only one I play
aka justmixit106

___∕TT˥__╦
╘─ʘ──ʘ─╜
vroom vroom
What i thought of when I read the title: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_cCsFU6pak
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Ratchet and Clank 3 is where it's at...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Where's the "Fuck all those shitty free games" option?

Only two of them are free.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA