One of my favorite artists of all times. Just saw them at Mayhem fest. Not only were they f'kin awesome. but they outshined every other headliner. hell, at least half the people there left after they finished. Either that or they left cuz disturbed came on stage. (burn)
Anyway, all you other fans. GET THE **** IN HERE!
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
War!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
wha?

TWO-FACED-ARH!
I feel you crawling under my skin,
Sickened by your FACE!

BY THE WAY!
To think that you're so f*cking kind...
...you ain't!
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
If you're not talking about Alice in Chains I have no idea what you're on about..
Quote by kLeft
If you're not talking about Alice in Chains I have no idea what you're on about..

Actually, they started out as a cover band of AIC. Eventually they made their own stuff. But, one of the things I love about em is that the vocalist's style is inspired by Layne.

sorry bro, not music
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
What a strange band of musical components to be in the fathoms of the metal forum! Aye, 'tis odd, but the sign of not a locking must mean it's allowed possibly? Ah well, me thinks they are a decent act, nothing to get chipper over though.