Poll: Do you still play the guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you still play the guitar?
I still play the guitar. I might even enjoy it.
219 89%
Brb, finding the picture of Fry squinting.
27 11%
Voters: 246.
Page 1 of 2
Pit, I joined here after lurking for a sec, but that was after I had used the site for tabs for a long while prior to that. I still play guitar.

I'm assuming most of you stumbled upon the Pit while looking for tabs too, or jumped ships from another forum or something... but anyway... do you still play the guitar or are you just a lazy Pitmonkey?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
This is a guitar website?
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
I've never been a serious player, it's just a hobby, but i actually just finished playing for like half an hour. I usually play for a little bit at least every other day
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Yeah, I went from playing brutal shit to stuff that will hopefully get me laid though.

So far, no success. I played Wonderwall and everything!
Not nearly as much as I used to/should.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
well i haven't been on the site very long, but I've been playing guitar for a couple years now.

While the mystery element of learning guitar is starting to go away, it's still just as fun as ever.
I still play, sometimes pretty often sometimes not at all. Depends if I'm home during the appropriate playing hours and if I feel like playing
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
I don't progress. But I play chords and stuff, cause chicks dig it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Yes. I could do more, but I have other hobbies and responsibilities so I don't play as often as I should.
I still play, but I'm not as interested in becoming a super technical player as I was back then, which in turn made me the mediocre player I am today. On the upside, I started making my own music and learning a lot about other aspects of music to really care about that
Have played non-seriously for a few years, until a few weeks ago -- now I'm back into my 1.5-hours-a-day minimum.
Looking for my India/Django.
I don't play at all. My coordination is far too horrible to even consider playing. I came here when I attempted to play 4 years ago, though.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Been playing more piano lately than guitar, but keeping both up. Trying to arrange a shit ton of dream theater for piano.
I've pretty much quit. I still have a few guitars and an amp around here, but i don't have the time/motivation for it anymore.
Sail upon the open skies
I'm more into composing then playing now. But I still enjoy playing the heavy stuff and head banging. I would play more if I had a good recording device and fixed my speaker.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Pfft, if you google 'Fry squint' it's the first hit.

But yes, my piano and guitars keep me sane. I can't imagine life without them.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I play on and off. Sometimes I'll even write something I like. I don't really play tabs anymore, though. I usually just grab it and play around for a little while. Theeen, back to the rack it goes.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by That Old Geezer
I still play Hell I even got an electric stand-up bass today

ooo do want
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
I play in a band, so yeah.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I began to sing more and more, and eventually I realised I'd much rather sing something than pick up a guitar and play it. So I call myself a singer now, I still play guitar but it's pretty much exclusively to write music. I never learn covers or work on my chops any more.
3-4 hours a day
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
I haven't played seriously for ~3 years, maybe once or twice a month I'll pick up my acoustic and play a few songs.
Call me Matthew.
the number of pit monkeys who have stopped playing guitar because of the pit is astounding.
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Page 1 of 2