http://www.epiphone.com/U3/

Another one of them so called "new generation" guitars by Gibson, only with the Epiphone tag, and is actually a huge lot more interesting then the Firebird X.

Discuss.
Certainly innovative and creative in the way they've done it, I'm was pretty impressed by the quality of sound through the USB input on the guitar.
Built in tuner seems pretty kick-ass.
Easier way to select the Piezo and the humbuckers.

Sign me up for one in Tobacco Burst.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I'd like to try them out as well. The only thing that's bothering me about it tho, is the PUSH switch.

I would've rather seen a 3 way selector so you could jump from Humbucker -> Piezo in a split second, instead of having to push 2 times to get to the piezo only.

I'm sure it would be an easy as pie mod to do tho if ever.
Okay if you all haven't checked the video yet is TS's link I suggest you do.
This guitar is bad ass and MF has them for 750 bucks. damn I want one.

Awesome job Gibson/Epiphone.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by Alucard817
Okay if you all haven't checked the video yet is TS's link I suggest you do.
This guitar is bad ass and MF has them for 750 bucks. damn I want one.

Awesome job Gibson/Epiphone.

Yeah it looks great and the USB is probably the biggest + it has.
Why is Gibson being the little kid and Epiphone being the badass ? It's just so much better than any of Gibby's latest 'innovations' !
I played one last week ; like noted earlier the push switch is somewhat annoying. But you really shouldn't go "acoustic" to electric a lot. But rather be able to use the LP as a a electric-acoustic replacement. I haven't tested the USB function yet but that is awesome considering the most basic Fasttrack is $100.00. It's the perfect starter guitar. You have electric. You have your "acoustic". And you can go straight into a computer to record? DAMN! This generation is lucky, total beats out my $60 Samick Strat Copy.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
I played one last week ; like noted earlier the push switch is somewhat annoying. But you really shouldn't go "acoustic" to electric a lot. But rather be able to use the LP as a a electric-acoustic replacement. I haven't tested the USB function yet but that is awesome considering the most basic Fasttrack is $100.00. It's the perfect starter guitar. You have electric. You have your "acoustic". And you can go straight into a computer to record? DAMN! This generation is lucky, total beats out my $60 Samick Strat Copy.

I don't think a $750 guitar will help a lot of new players out when their parents can just buy them pawn shop guitars
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Are they still using the pickup through the neck like in the other Ultra's or it just the piezzo now?