Hey guyz um gonna buy an ibanez 6EXFX (2009 model)............. um pretty confident on ibanez.............. bt i played 1 of this model n the tension of the strings were so tight................ which made me face trouble while playing.............. Iz all guitars of this model are like this???????? Or i need to buy ESP LTD KH202............???? (Remember um afraid of Floyd because of tough tuning system)
Tension can be adjusted. Getting lighter strings helps a LOT, and go to a guitar shop if you can and try a guitar with a trem. If you like it, cool. If you don't, then don't get one
@Zerox hmmm............. thnx bro............ Bt i heard that all the guitars of this model have this tension problem............... Thatz y i was asking...............
I shall help you. Before you buy a guitar, please invest in Rosetta Stone, so you can learn how to speak, and eventually move your way onto typing, English correctly.
Where's Waldo?
Wow my eyes are bleeding.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
@Chadreed............. I thought i was here to learn something bout guitar.............. Bt really glad to know that u work as n English teacher here............... Do u know ne-thing bout Ibanez RGT6exfx Chadreed????????
I can tell you that it's definately not a good guitar. You are better off buying a Squier Bullet strat.

It's cheaper because everyone buys it ! Everyone buys it because it's good !
Oh dear god... ellipses and question marks... so much needless punctuation. Please, stop torturing the beautiful entity that is the english language. I mean, what did it ever do to you to deserve such cruel and unusual treatment?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.