So, I can move to Portland, Oregon with the best friend I've ever had or Bartlesville, Oklahoma with a girl who I knew in high school that I recently found out likes me. She lives with her grandmother there and her former boyfriend still lives with her. Yeah... the answer should be obvious, but I'm still not sure. My dad doesn't want me to move as far away as Oregon. I live in Independence, Kansas. Please tell me what I should do. Do you ever feel like you live in The Truman Show? Ever? But maybe if I lived in Oregon I'd have more opportunity. Well, I know I would. I'd also live with my best friend, but I don't know............
"To this day I don't have a guitar idol. I have people who are my favorites." - Randy Rhoads
wrong board dude.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Wrong section.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
It has to do with guitar guys. Sorry, but where would I go if my passion is for guitar? Not girls or family in the mix.
"To this day I don't have a guitar idol. I have people who are my favorites." - Randy Rhoads
This section is about talking about the guitars themselves, not really situations relating to them. Try the Pit.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
You should continue living in your parents basement since you cant seem to make up your own mind. Grow up.
things are tough all over.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.