Inspired by the 'Songs that remind you of a better time in life' thread.

Eminem songs bring back memories of when I just started high school, little wannabe gangsta lol.

My Sacrifice - Creed, reminds me of a special someone whom I was close to 5-6 years back........ GOOD TIMES!

So pit, what songs remind you of the good old times in your life?
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Tubthumping - Chumbawumba

"He plays the songs that remind him of the good times, he plays the songs that remind him of the better times"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
When I listen to My Sacrifice I flash back to my watching WWF days
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Most of The Offspring's 'Ixnay on the Hombre' reminds me of walking along the beach at sunset about 8 years ago, talking to the girl who would become my girlfriend.

(Later she'd become a psycho, a bitch, then quiet, then nice, then have kids and talk to me again, but that's beside the point.)
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Every rock and roll song I listened to when I was 9

Blink 182, Antiflag, Sum 41, the Offspring and pop punk songs from various bands remind me of when I was 15, fun times.

Also, weirdly, one of my best summers was perfectly synced with Kingdom Hearts 2.
Like, I started playing when the vacation started, had an awesome summer with friends etc, and finished playing when I finised the vacation.

So every time I listen to My Sancuary by Utada Hikaru, I get hit by a lirerally suffocating feeling of nostaglia.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Hmm... Whenever I listen to Low I think of my ex-bf, but I don't have many true nostalgia songs...

Actually, Knights of Cydonia by Muse is something the school band covered. That was a good time.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Linkin Park
BFMV
SlipKnot
System of a Down

Those were pretty much the only bands I listened to in high-school.
Do I regret it? Nope, I still tune in to some of 'em once in a while.
Sticks and Stones Album and My Best Friend's Over You by New Found Glory

\0 \0 \0

My youth right there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfcLcDBII78

Come on! That's just the epitome of my early teens!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 30, 2011,
A lot of ska-punk type stuff. Less Than Jake, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and Goldfinger all remind me of playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater with my friends, when we were all 10 with no responsibilities , drinking Kool-Aid and not giving a ****.
Katy Perry's Firework reminds of making out with my ex

But yeah Smashing Pumpkin's Drown reminds me of hanging out with my mate during our teens
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Pretty much any third wave ska reminds me of good days, both being young and of better recent times (04-08ish) which is cool.

Most Steve Vai reminds me of christmas time too, which is kinda nice.

I dunno there are loads but they stick in my mind the most.
Greensleeves.

Yeah, I miss the time when the only contraceptive available was in the form of a belt.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Most Steve Vai reminds me of christmas time too, which is kinda nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Km7_QYpSoo
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Aug 30, 2011,
Pretty much any Zeppelin song reminds me of partying in high school.

Pre-Justice Metallica reminds me of the time when I was getting into heavier music and starting to refine my tastes. There were a lot of brix shat as I started getting into death metal. Metallica opened that door for me, Morbid Angel kicked me through it(though I'm not OG Morbid Angel fan, I started right after Covenant came out) and Deicide slammed the door behind me. The rest has been a blast and I love it.
My teen times went through the 90's, so Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Silverchair, Soundgaren.... most grunge stuff reminds me of my "Good Old Days".
Oh and also any song from the album Metallica (Metallica).
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease