my Ipod took a dump the other day and i lost all the music on it. im not that worried about that because there is music on my Itunes i havent put onto it, but im more worried about the device itself....

ill plug it in, highlight all of my music, drag and drop and everything will be going fine--until about song 2000. by song 2129, it stops syncing completely. ive tried it a few times, and this is thr number it stops at. ive even tried restoring the factory settings. anyone encountered this before?

any suggestions? REAL suggestions. i dont want this to turn into a "Ipods are soo overpriced. apple does nothing but rip you off ZOMG!!!!!11111ONE!!ONE!!!!" thread. we all have opinions on that.
sound like you need a new amp

in reality, make sure all the songs are actually in the library. Some songs might be listed but the file has been removed and thus te problem
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
i don't think anybody needs 2000 songs on their ipods at once
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
what type and generation is it?
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.