Scary zombie games? Not many of them in the flash game world. Usually because it mainly concentrates on laying down a lot of bullets to survive. This game, not only do you not start with a whole lot of guns, but also it has a flash light system. In any zombie game I find that one of the scariest things to have. Basically, the minute you start there is next to no light anywhere and all you have for light is your flash light attached to your gun. Open the first door and see a zombie coming at you immediately. If you are a fan of zombie games, or like shooter games with a twist, or even a fan of "Resident Evil". This is the game for you. Great flash game that is a must when it comes to zombie games.
That's... nice, dear.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Brool Cory, sto.

I think this is a spambot, without the spam. A new evolutionary offshoot of the computing menace! Brb, making a cladogram.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
can you say online any more times in the title?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Is "online scary" online games scarier than "online scary" offline games?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Is "online scary" online games scarier than "online scary" offline games?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I think this is a spambot, without the spam. A new evolutionary offshoot of the computing menace! Brb, making a cladogram.

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Aug 30, 2011,
I'm yet to understand what adbot is trying to achieve.. Is it hoping we type in online scary online games and hopefully run into adbots game out of the 1billion zombie games on the internet.
Adbots need to rethink their adbotting.
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.