I don't need it to be loud (only like 15W), but I would like a really high quality amp. I play rock and metal.

Right now I have a Peavey Rage 158 15W, and it sucks, so something better than that for sure!
Tell us your budget. Practice amps may be small but you can drop a ton of money on one if you want to.

Your musical styles, current guitar/pedals, and where you'll be buying the gear (city, new/used) are good too.
Check out the new solid state practice amps by Orange. I have the 35w Crush PiX and it is a beast, but they do make models with lower watts.
Blackstar HT-1R and you'll be happy (maybe add an OD to boost it)
Quote by Roc8995
Tell us your budget. Practice amps may be small but you can drop a ton of money on one if you want to.

Your musical styles, current guitar/pedals, and where you'll be buying the gear (city, new/used) are good too.

+1

LISTEN TO THIS GIRL ****ER... BIAAATCH. jokes, but you really do need to give more info because for all i know a practise amp may not be a head and cab but it could be a decently sized combo like the Vox AC15
If you can find one, this:
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I haven't used too many practice amps, but from what I've used, I can tell that 15w is usually not enough when you play the clean stuff, because it isn't very loud, all you can do is add some gain, which makes it dirty if you strum harder. I had (and still have, but never use it) a 15w Randall amp, which sounded good to me when I first started playing, but now I can't find any use to it. I'd suggest a combo amp, it won't be expensive and it will do the job. In particular, I'd say get an Orange. I have one, it's called Crush 30R, apparently they don't make them anymore, but the whole Orange line sounds similar IMO, so I'd suggest getting a 30w amp from them. It sounds really beautiful and is a good deal for the price. The overdrive won't work for metal, but that's why we have distortion pedals. Then again, all depends on your budget. Hope this helps
Quote by Cathbard
big piccy

It looks teh sex, but does it sound teh secks?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90