Hey Guys,
i need help, Im using only few pedals (boss super overdrive, boss metal zone and dunlop cry baby). usually i use a boss power supply for them (its called boss psb-230eu) and if i use this and switch one of the distortion pedals on, they start humming and swishing and so on..

they do not make any noise when runned by battery but its no solution to run them only by battery...

the cry baby is relatively silent when switched on, no matter if fed by the powersupply or by battery...

any suggestions what i could do?
What amp are you running them through?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
blackstar ht-5r combo, but they are also making noise when i run them through a marshall avt-50 combo
i though about a noisegate (got one in my boss gt-8) but thats weird to use because the effects are before the preamp and the gt-8 is in the effects-loop cause i only use it for mod and delay... its possible to wire this (i did so once) but this take a lot of dynamic and tone away, not so good... and if i use the noisegate in the fx-loop it doesnt work well of course
Why are you recommending a noisegate?

Pick up a new PSU, TS. That is your problem.

Also, the MT-2 is going to be noisy no matter what.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
yeah im going to sell the mt2 soon but the thing that made me desperate was my sd-1 being noisy... do you think another psb will be less noisy?
Quote by derAlchemist
yeah im going to sell the mt2 soon but the thing that made me desperate was my sd-1 being noisy... do you think another psb will be less noisy?

If you were serious about the noise, you would spend 100-200 for something that has isolated inputs.

Take a look at the 1spot, a lot of people complain about noise with it, but the people that complain about noise play through an MG with a million knock off brand death brootz pedulz
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
Why are you recommending a noisegate?

Pick up a new PSU, TS. That is your problem.

Also, the MT-2 is going to be noisy no matter what.

Damn, I forgot about that. I usually just run off the head and no effects, so I guess don't take my advice about anything I say.
Make sure none of your patch or instrument cables are close to your Boss wall wart or you will get hum.