Quote by deathmetalkid13
this is the tone i'm looking for:

i'm using a late 90's peavey transtube studiopro 112., and the dean razorback

would a pedal give me that tone or should i just get a new amp? if so, which one? (<$600)

I clicked the link and clicked away.

Peavey 6505+ 1x12 combo

Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz