does anyone have any experience with the Mircro MM? if so, is it any good? Im currently looking for a nice metal distortion pedal, and for the price, so far, the Micro MM seems to be the best i can find. any help on this?

also, searchbar'd, didn't look too hard, but oh well
I would look else where. What is wrong with your amp?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I have the regular Metal Muff and it's great. The only difference is the 3-band EQ and the top boost. I would test it out before you buy it.
the metal muff is a great pedal but in my opinion, one of the best metal pedals on the market is the mxr full bore. one way or another, ur gonna need to spend a little bit of money for the good tones. its not worth saving the money only to end up with a piece of crap (not that the metal muff is bad, i really enjoyed mine but i found the top boost to sound kind of fuzzy/hissy). but its better to spend a little bit of money for something u'll be totally happy with.

the full bore is a hundred bucks but worth every single penny. it has a 3 band eq as well as a frequency control. there is a mid scoop button and a built in noise gate which is pretty nice feature and i use it now and again for certain stuff. one of the things i like the most about it is that there is more distortion on tap than you could think possible. you can get balls to the wall metal tones at halfway. its crazy.

it is best used over a very clean amp channel because dirt thrown into the mix is going to muddy the signal. i didn't look at ur setup but if you have a tube amp with pretty decent built in gain then shoot for a nice overdrive like a full tone ocd
Quote by Guitarbaddie
I would look else where. What is wrong with your amp?

nothing wrong with my amp, just looking for an edgier distortion
im gonna risk it, and just get the micro mm, i dont have the money for anything that costs any more money, and i've looked up a ton of videos, probably every video on youtube with the micro mm, i've seen them all, and it seems decent enough for me
but another option is the boss sd-1, basically to get a super-driven tone on my already driven amp. anyone know anything about that pedal, compared to the micro mm?
Quote by olix95
but another option is the boss sd-1, basically to get a super-driven tone on my already driven amp. anyone know anything about that pedal, compared to the micro mm?

It won't do that amp any good at all.

What is your budget exactly?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
It won't do that amp any good at all.

What is your budget exactly?

like $70 (USD) and i already placed the order of the Micro Metal Muff