Hi...

I've just recently bought an ephiphone explorer, i really wanna get a diamond plate pickguard. I'm from the UK and i'm stuggling finding them on the web. I was thinking of getting it custom made as there is a metal cutting place in my town. But would the metal affect the sound at all or cause any disturbances. Or would it be better to get a plastic one that looks like diamond plate...

Thanks
No, it would just look better/worse depending on who you ask.

By the way, it will get really cold overnight.
Where's Waldo?
It won't affect the sound... But it would definitely look great.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

^He wants a pickguard, not a full plate. Besides, that guitar looks awful. But white or black explorer with diamond plate PICKGUARD looks definitely awesome.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I'm not arguing that it wouldn't look awesome, I completely agree,black with diamond plate would be badass. I was just throwing that up there as aside, seeing as the vision was already there. Also Ex models are awesome, I have one myself :P
lol. Yeah just a pickguard.. Although a full plate looks great, but im not keen on the them kind of explorers I prefer the look of the older ones haha. Thanks guys!