So here's my situation. I'm a highschool senior but I also work, I get out of school at 12 which means I eat lunch on my own. I thought I'd look at hot pockets as a good source of food, because they're pretty cheap.

However, I was wondering what flavors to get. Because some are good (Ham&Cheese) and some were terrible (Cheese Burger).

I will put emoticons accordingly as a venture across this journey of lunch.

-Ham&Cheese Croissant
-Pizza
-SideShot CheeseBurger
-Beef BBQ
-Mexican Steak&Cheese
-SideShot Buffalo Chicken
-Philly Cheestake

But the point of this thread is for you guys to tell me which ones to buy, and also how to cook them. For example, I think they will all probably taste better in the oven, unfortunatley the sideshots say to cook in the microwave but I'm probably going to bypass this rule and try to make em in the oven. I only like my popcorn in the microwave
Last edited by Dmaj7 at Aug 30, 2011,
This thread makes me want a Ginsters Slice.

Get them ALL TS.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Broccoli, Cheddar, and Turkey

or Artichoke, Chicken, and something else.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
The best Hot Pockets ever are Turkey, Bacon, and Cheese in Pretzel Bread
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Silent Murder
This thread makes me want a Ginsters Slice.

Get them ALL TS.

Where do I buy them? They look good.
Finally, a topic comes up that I can actually give advice on.

Okay, obviously ham and cheese are good. They just are.

My favorite would have to be philly cheese steak, they're delcicious.

I also like the barbecue every once and a while, but be warned that it's about 5 billion degrees hotter when it comes out of the microwave than other hot pockets. Also, it does not mix with alcohol, and will stain your friend's white carpet.

Also, a little trick I picked up a while back: you can fry these bastards instead of nuking them, and wrap a strip of bacon around them. This goes best with ham and cheese in my opinion.

There are also these sub things, and I don't think they're made by hot pocket, but they've got the same basic flavors, and they're all awesome.

edit: I just found a hot pockets box on google that says on the box: What nourishes me, also destroys me!"
Anything with Philly Cheese Steak in the name can't be bad.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

please
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by howplayguitar?
Finally, a topic comes up that I can actually give advice on.

Okay, obviously ham and cheese are good. They just are.

My favorite would have to be philly cheese steak, they're delcicious.

I also like the barbecue every once and a while, but be warned that it's about 5 billion degrees hotter when it comes out of the microwave than other hot pockets. Also, it does not mix with alcohol, and will stain your friend's white carpet.

Also, a little trick I picked up a while back: you can fry these bastards instead of nuking them, and wrap a strip of bacon around them. This goes best with ham and cheese in my opinion.

There are also these sub things, and I don't think they're made by hot pocket, but they've got the same basic flavors, and they're all awesome.

edit: I just found a hot pockets box on google that says on the box: What nourishes me, also destroys me!"

You are right. I just had it, and well, it was good. But I would prefer something with cheese. So I'm really looking forward to the cheestake and the mexican version as well
Quote by Dmaj7
You are right. I just had it, and well, it was good. But I would prefer something with cheese. So I'm really looking forward to the cheestake and the mexican version as well

Yeah, they're just kind of...too barbecuey...if you catch my drift. I agree with you though, cheese is absolutely necessary for about 75% of my meals.
the buffalo chicken sideshots had almost no flavor, just a little heat. The ham and cheese subs have a slightly different taste and different cheese from normal hac.
BBQ chicken, ham and cheese, pepperoni pizza and steak n cheese are the ****ing best.

This reminds me, I haven't eaten HP in forever. Thanks TS.
pinga
The side shots are all terrible, stay away from those. The taco/enchilada ones were my favorite, but I don't think they make them anymore. The breakfast ones are pretty good, ham and cheese is good, sausage and pepperoni are good.
you're a stone fox
The artichoke one is my favorite.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I'm hoping for the cheese steak. The only thing is the onions. I've never ate any frozen food that had good tasting onions in it. The Mexican cheese steak has no onions so yay.
Quote by WCPhils
Anything with Philly Cheese Steak in the name can't be bad.

unless youve had a real one and expect it to taste like a philly cheesesteak