Hi!

I have this 3 years old MG that doesn´t work. It is the 15MG. I have a small amplifier for MP3 that I would like to connect to the speaker in such a way that I can connect my iPod/Mobile, etc. into the jack input of the MG and hear the music through the speakers. The amp would go somewhere inbetween the input and speaker, but since I just like to fool around with my things I haven´t got a clue how to do this, or if I should preserve anything from the MG´s electronics (perhaps I could have a 3-band EQ to my speaker by connecting the bass, middle and treple? would it work?) any help appreciated.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
I really wouldn't bother. Your amp is mono, and most everything is mixed in stereo.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
hmmm i think it has an aux but doesnt work i think... besides, it will just be for camping, othing fancy
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
1/8" - 1/4" adapter
+
(Invalid img) Auxiliary cable
Ben

GEAR:
Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Blackstar ht-5 head
Blackstar ht-408 cab
Landola V72 Acoustic
Seymour Duncan Woody SC

Quote by lolometer1
Wanna be sex buddies?
Quote by housemd
nope.
^I hear that's what the slash uses^
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.