Someone at my work is a keen knitter and I was asking her if she could make me a hoodie. She said she could as long as I got the wool and a pattern, but I cant find a pattern anywhere online.

Does anyone know where I could get one? Preferably for free?

PSN ID: ArranP
Why don'y you just design something? Much more original than something already out there.

On a related note, i have a woolen hoody and it is the most comfertable garment of clothing i've ever owned.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
Why don'y you just design something? Much more original than something already out there.

On a related note, i have a woolen hoody and it is the most comfertable garment of clothing i've ever owned.

Not sure you understand how knitting works, exactly. Regardless, good luck finding a pattern for free, sir.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Well.. 2 minutes on google has provided:

http://www.patonsyarns.com/pattern.php?PID=4438&cps=21191

linked from

http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/mens_clothing.php

On the second link there's a "+hooded sweater" and a "+ Saturday morning hoodie" which looks proomising but you'll need to create an account to view.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
have you tried asking her if she has any? like my gf is knitting a lot as well and she has looooads of different patterns n'stuff, so imo your friend could have some too ^^
Yeah I asked her. but she does mostly baby clothes so nothing that will fit me! She's been doing it for years and, well I'd love a cozy hoodie for winter

PSN ID: ArranP
sooo i asked my gf and apperently there's loads of patterns at www.ravelry.com (you have to create account though) you just select what you want exactly in there ^^ also if you don't find a hoodie, it's quite easy to just put a hood on pretty much any sweater

or you know, that's what she said (=