Vocals: Lexi Wright.
Guitar: David Rogers.
Guitar: Zak Tranter.
Bass: Nick Allport.
Drums: Wezz Perks.

Hometown:
Birmingham

Description:
We are a 5 piece, female fronted band, that play a mix between classic rock, metal & pop punk. We played our first show in August 2011. (Bio in 2nd Post down)

NOW AVAILABLE FOR GIGS.
Contact Lexi Wright for more details, or if you'd like us to play a show.

Influences:
Alter bridge, Black Tide, Guns n Roses, Iron Maiden, Killswitch Engage, Machine Head, Metallica, Misfits, My Chemical Romance, Nightwish, Type o negative.

Websites:
Facebook
Twitter
Myspace
Reverbnation
Tumblr

Latest Update:

found out that we are playing the O2 Academy in Birmingham in the new year! and we have shot up Reverbnations Birmingham rock charts 34 places from 122 to 88 in just 4 days!

if you are in the Wolverhampton area you should definitely come and see us at the slade rooms on the 6th of January!

in the meantime go check out our Facebook or Reverbnation profiles!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Ha...127560730591177

http://www.reverbnation.com/myhauntingrevenge

Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Dec 23, 2011,
About Us:

My Haunting Revenge have done a lot in their short time together.

The band were lucky enough to be offered to hold their first gig at the HMV Institute in Birmingham, and even though (due to venue problems) the venue was changed, the band have relentlessly gigged ever since.

Always in the motions of writing new material, and coming up with a new and creative way towards song writing, My Haunting Revenge's style just can't be nailed with one or two types of Genre, with many different musical influences flowing through the band, you will hear a mixture of different styles, and approaches all mixed together beautifully.

As a young band you will be surprised by their professional approach to perfomance, and their approach to the business side of the music industry, always punctual and polite in their behavior, but don't be decieved, being polite doesn't run through to their music.

With Zak and Dave writing melodic and raw riffs that can show enough emotion alone, Nick playing bass lines that you feel beating your heart up, Wez drumming a beat that will make your soul shake, you're in for a good show. Lexi writes lyrics not only based on emotions, you just hear that she pulls from real life experiences but also something based upon fantasy, a story is in every song, with relatable lyrics and some that are written subconsiously, there is a mixture of reality and dreams.

Having just finished recording their first EP "The Start of an Old New Way", they are now embarking on several West Midland based shows in December, What comes for the New Year I hear you ask? My Haunting Revenge will be releasing their EP in January and embarking on a UK tour, along with the release of merch and a brand new website!!

Heres a video from our first gig =) My Haunting Revenge - Beauty In Progress
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Gig Listings

January

6th - Slade Rooms - Wolverhampton - 19:00 - 23:00

12th - The Flapper - Birmingham - 19:30 - 23:30

14th - Base Studios - Stourbridge - 19:00 - 23:00

26th - O2 Academy 3 - Birmingham - 19:00 - 23:00

Febuary

19th - Ye Olde Foundry - Dudley - 19:00 - 23:00
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Reserved For Audio Links
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Just had our first day of studio time! lots still left to do but things are coming together =)
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Congrats with recording. Gave yous a like, and it's cool to see that yous are doing so much after only first gigging in August.

Would you mind repaying the favour, and giving us a listen and a like here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers.
thanks! you guys have a pretty good sound!
we figured that we might as well hit the ground running after our first gig. if we lose momentum we might fade into the background like so many other bands that appear then disappear.

just to update everybody else:

Recording the Vocals tomorrow afternoon. so hopefully within the next couple of weeks there should be some music to listen to on our page as well as some options to download and buy our EP from us =D
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Recording Vocals got pushed back again =(

as soon as we have the first track posted I will throw it onto here but in the mean time heres a video to keep people interested =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYjmIt5po9c
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Another Bump =)

Vocals are now done, waiting for the finished Mix now but its already sounding awesome!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Cavalcade
If nobody's replying, that should tell you something.

not really dude.

Im using this page to PROMOTE my band.... hence what this sub-topic is called...

and we have 800+ fans already. that should tell YOU something =)
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
and back to the top. more updates tomorrow (hopefully)
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
and back up there

there will be some music up on our page before the end of this month!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by jetfuel495
Try having some actual content next time you bump

Its "promote your band" right?

by bumping im promoting my band...

but heres some content as requested =)

Beauty in Progress

Far Away From Reality

Vocals on the EP are getting cone on the 26th so not long now
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Nov 24, 2011,
We have music uploaded to our Facebook page! =D go check us out!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Afroboy267
lol

sup?

if you've got nothing good to say then dont say anything =)
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Last edited by Dave Frenzy at Dec 18, 2011,
found out that we are playing the O2 Academy in Birmingham in the new year! and we have shot up Reverbnations Birmingham rock charts 34 places from 122 to 88 in just 4 days!

if you are in the Wolverhampton area you should definitely come and see us at the slade rooms on the 6th of January!

in the mean time go check out our Facebook or Reverbnation profiles!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Haunting-Revenge/127560730591177

http://www.reverbnation.com/myhauntingrevenge
Myspace profile is coming soon!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
gig listings added =)
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band