Hi, The Stalactites are a "virtual" post-rock band.
We have just released our second album, "Dark Matters" and we would be very happy if you would find the time to listen to it, and hopefully give us some feedback!

"Dark Matters", is available for free download and free streaming here:
Our bandcamp

In a nutshell, you should know that we record our instruments miles away from each other (we are three musicians who live in different countries),
and that "Dark Matters" is an instrumental, ambient/rock album with some major post-rock influence. Our music is based on a mix of classical violin, piano and rock guitars.

If you would like some more background info on the band, you can find it on our FB page

Thank you very much for your time.

Rudy from The Stalactites

Last edited by the stalactites at Aug 30, 2011,
Not a big instrumental rock fan, but I do quite like this stuff. It's slightly scary and very cool. Very relaxing. How did you guys meet if you live in a different country?

I'll definitely be downloading to this album and listening to it some more.

If you could check out my band and help us choose a song to professionally record I'd appreciate it a lot.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1475665
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!
Long story short, the three of us were born in France so we have some common background. We just happened to work and meet in different countries. Thanks for listening!