Page 1 of 2

Leroy Leutscher, an 86-year-old man from Arizona, was out on his yard when he dropped his pruning shears. As he reached down to grab them, he slipped and fell, landing face down on the handle. The handle went through his eye socket and down into his neck. Amazingly, he's okay.

That x-ray above was taken right after the horrifying accident, and it pretty much speaks for itself. Still, even in such ridiculous circumstances, the surgeons managed to remove the shears from his face, rebuild Leutscher's orbital floor with metal mesh AND save his freaking eyeball. Leutscher still has some slight swelling on his face and a little bit of double vision but Jesus H. Christ doctors are amazing.

http://gizmodo.com/5835921/a-man-survived-after-being-impaled-through-his-eye-socket-with-pruning-shears

I see how he survived, but THEY RESTORED HIS FRIGGIN EYEBALL!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I was hoping for non Xray pictures. Even though i'd be really angry at myself for looking at them.
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!
Woah, most triumphant
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
For some reason I imagined this happening, the guy standing up with a pair of shears in his eye and shouting "IS FINE!" in a russian accent.
🙈 🙉 🙊
That made me cringe uncontrollably.

Quote by entity0009
For some reason I imagined this happening, the guy standing up with a pair of shears in his eye and shouting "IS FINE!" in a russian accent.

Such is life in soviet russia.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by entity0009

Such is life in Moscow.

Edit: Oh God dammit.
Last edited by blake1221 at Aug 30, 2011,
that's both terrible and wonderful. the depth of that thing...
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by kraftmacaroni
I was hoping for non Xray pictures. Even though i'd be really angry at myself for looking at them.

Same here. It wouldn't be gory cos they were fine afterwards!
Quote by Vendetta16
Woah, most triumphant

Yes??
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
As he reached down to grab them, he slipped and fell, landing face down on the handle. The handle went through his eye socket and down into his neck.

Uh-huh.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Most_Triumphant
Yes??

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by SteveHouse
Uh-huh.

Sounds like the kind of excuse you'd hear with someone admitted to hospital with shears lodged in their rectum...

"Just gardening, honest! I slipped!"
Man gets impaled through eye with pruning shears.
Man yanks them out without any damage to eye, and continues pruning bushes for the Motherland.

Such is life in Moscow.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Yes??

umm, well this... is... awkward...

WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
*shivers go down entire body* That's disturbing to say the least. I'm glad he's fine, though.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Yes??

My god, that was too perfect.

Anyway, i think it's kinda rediculous that looking at the sun causes permanent loss of sight while you can IMPALE YOU F*CKING EYE and only have swelling and blurred vision. Wtf science?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
he's like a modern Phineas Gage.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by bass-man9712

My god, that was too perfect.

Anyway, i think it's kinda rediculous that looking at the sun causes permanent loss of sight while you can IMPALE YOU F*CKING EYE and only have swelling and blurred vision. Wtf science?

Okay, you're in a battle and have two choices of weapons.

The power of the sun.

Or

a set of pruning shears.

Such is life in Soviet Russia.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by EyeForgot
shit
S
H
I
T
shit
Shit?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by EyeForgot
shit
S
H
I
T
shit

this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
A couple of years back, my next door neighbor got impaled through the eye with a door handle like this:

He slipped in the hallway or something, no-one else was home and was stuck there so he had to scream to the neighborhood for help.
Thankfully he is ok, but obviously has a glass eye now.

Edit: 'For help' not 'or help'
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Last edited by Blackbullet at Aug 30, 2011,
Quote by Blackbullet
A couple of years back, my next door neighbor got impaled through the eye with a door handle like this:

He slipped in the hallway or something, no-one else was home and was stuck there so he had to scream to the neighborhood or help.
Thankfully he is ok, but obviously has a glass eye now.

thanks bro, i didn't need to be afraid of my own house. no really.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Yes??

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Weaponized
It's cause he's from Arizona

My dad got "Surgeon of the Year" when we lived in Arizona once

OT: BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST BEAST BEASTLY Medical Staff.
All you need is yo' fingers and the strings
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads
Skäggtorsdag!
daytripper75
Last post:
by Masquirina
lol!
melodicVmetal
Last post:
by beetroot10