Everything I want to play is too easy or too hard. I've been playing for roughly two years, and am around Sweet Child 'O Mine stage. As in, I can play all of it extremely well apart from the very fast solo bits. Can't seem to find any middle ground stuff. Most of the music I like is very easy.

What are some middling difficulty songs? No stuff like Avenged Sevenfold or metal please.
I know that feeling. I just beat it. The best tactic is to look at something unfathomably difficult to you, and say 'I'm going to play that'. I did it with the Skin O My Teeth guitar solo, or at least the first third of it. You're gonna have to knuckle down and practice very slowly with a metronome. You might see no improvement for weeks at a time, but if you practice cleanly and stay disciplined, eventually you'll be able to do it. And then you do something else, and eventually, whaddaya know, you've gotten better
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
umm thunderstruck by acdc or porceline heart by opeth. its not metal but almost. and it will practice a lot of different techniques.