Hello Pit,
First of all, if you aren't a fan of the "vote for me" threads in the pit, than leave now, because I don't want to waste your time. However, for anyone who's willing to give me a chance, I ask for you... to vote for me. There is currently a remix project for the AWOLNATION track Sail, in which the prizes are as follows:
First Prize:
$1,000 US Dollars
An Official Release on Red Bull Records
1 Year Pro Account Subscription To SoundCloud
4 Runners Up:
An Official Release on Red Bull Records
1 Year Pro Account Subscription To SoundCloud

My goal is to at least get into the top five (because I am personally more excited for the release on Redbull Records as opposed to the $1000 (although $1000 is still nice) ). So, if I could ask for five minutes of your time, in order to listen to my remix, it would mean the world to me. I will advise you, this remix will not be to everyone's taste (Experimental/Ambient), much like any other kind of music. However, if you do like my remix, I ask you to vote for it, to bring me into the top five. If it's not your thing, I'm not asking you to vote for something you don't like, so simply don't vote for it. Sure, I'm campaigning for votes, but I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.

REMIX

This will really help with publicizing my music (and if I won, it would also really help with my finances), which is really all I'm asking for out of this contest: to reach out and give my music to more people. The contest lasts a few days, but the feeling of knowing that more people have heard me music will stay with my for as long as my memory is in tact.

Thanks to everyone who listens, and a special thanks to everyone who votes,
Chris Daley
a.k.a. CPDmusic
a.k.a. Omley
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

not your personal army.
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
not your personal army.

I know you're not. Where did you get the impression that I was summoning you to war?

Last edited by CPDmusic at Aug 30, 2011,
Don't really listen to that genre, but I liked it. Pretty damn good. Also, you got my vote Hope you win.
DAS BOOT!!!
Currently in second by the looks of it. Don't know how many of you have voted for me, but if you did, THANK YOU! Let's keep it up! Thank you again!

EDIT:
Quote by Blues Hippie
Don't really listen to that genre, but I liked it. Pretty damn good. Also, you got my vote Hope you win.

I'd also like to thank you on a personal level. It shows a lot about a person when they are able to step outside of their comfort zone, listen to a track of a genre they haven't really ventured into before, and find some good in it. So, thank you my friend.

Last edited by CPDmusic at Aug 30, 2011,
Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
not your personal army.

Says the user with a tank in their sig.
DAS BOOT!!!
Quote by Blues Hippie
Says the user with a tank in their sig.

teehee
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
Quote by MakinLattes
I ask for your first born son. Pray you have only daughters.

If you vote for me, he's yours.

I think this is a cool remix. It's unusual (but in a good way). You have my vote.
Quote by Steve635z
I'm sigged so I feel obliged to.

Really, it works like that? Hurry up and vote than, so I can sig ***** other people