Is there a pedal or something i can use to switch between amps without changing them myself and just clicking. Im a noob thanks
Do you mean amps, or channels?

If you want to change channels on the same amplifier, get the proper footswitch for it.

If you want to change between amplifiers, say from a Fender to a Marshall, get an A/B switch.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
yea i meant change between 2 live amplifiers like if i was doing a gig. A/B switch huh...thanks! Any certain brand recommend?
You need an ABY switch. You can also use those to run 2 guitars to a single amp if you want. here is a good one http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/live-wire-aby1-guitar-footswitch/423062000000000
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.