Hey guys i'm selling some guitars that I never use so I can buy a few pedals (ISP decimator) and pay some bills / maybe get a backup guitar.

Anyway I put them up on ebay, here's the info.

Guitar 1 - Agile Septor 725 - Tribal Blue

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Agile Septor 725 7-String - Tribal Blue

Basically I have a custom Agile 7 string, and a Carvin 7 string. I have no need for this 3rd 7 string guitar. I barely play it enough for what it deserves. The neck on this thing is super straight and feels great, but it's just collecting dust. I bought this right from Rondomusic so i'm the original owner in a smoke-free home.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): None

Location (City,State or City,Country): Gainesville, Florida, USA

Contact Info (No Phone #s): andyspam21@gmail.com

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Sweetbabyjezuz
(ebay/forum id)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): - $490 buyitnow

Pictures:

Guitar - #2 - Xaviere XV-560 Semi Hollow Natural
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is a Xaviere XV-560 that I bought awhile back. I played it the week I bought it and haven't touched it since. Turns out semi-hollows aren't really my style, and neither are p90's for the type of music I play. This thing looks great in person though it's mahogany body with a maple top, 12" neck radius, 22 medium jumbop frets, 2x gfs alnico soapbar p90 pickups, 24.75" scale, diamond-like inlays, and a natural finish. Same deal smoke free home.

Modifications (if any):None

Location (City,State or City,Country): Gainesville, FL, USA

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $220

Pictures:

Guitar 3 - ESP LTD ST-203 FR - Black

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is the one that I regret to let go. As new as they get. I recently bought this brand new and it is a great playing guitar. I had this setup and it plays like butter but it gets no love because of the floyd. I've slowly discovered I am not a floyd player and stick with my string-thru Carvins. As a result i'm letting it go. There's no damage outside of the obvious (since it's supposed to look like an old relic'd guitar). It's so new I even have the papers from ESP and stuff with it. Smoke-free home. It's a bolt on 25.5" scale, alder body, maple neck thin u contour, 22 extra jumbos, esp tuners, floyd rose special bridge, esp lh-150/ls-120 pickups, distressed black finish, 5-way switch.

Modifications (if any): None

Location (City,State or City,Country): Gainesville, FL, USA

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $360

Pictures:

My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic