I was at a friend's birthday party when I fell asleep watching "The Gods Must Be Crazy" now I have hooker red toenails, a glittery big toe and a massive erection.

How do I get rid of nail polish if I don't have nail polish remover?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
you dont get rid of it.

Edit:alcohol?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Only one way dude

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Nail polish remover is the only way. It is very cheap, just go and buy some. Do you not have any friends who might have some? You only need a little bit, put a few drops on some cotton wool or tissue paper and rub on the nail, it will come off easily.
Paint over with clear polish, rub off with rag before it dries.
Or soak your toes in water for a while then chip it off.
Or flaunt them in strappy heels while maintaining your erection.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Paint over with clear polish, rub off with rag before it dries.
Or soak your toes in water for a while then chip it off.
Or flaunt them in strappy heels while maintaining your erection.

Finally, we have a decent suggestion.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I think nails grow like at 1mm/week? Considering an average nail is ~ 1 cm long, it will take you 70 days to get rid of the nail polish.

Seriously:
-Take a knife, and brush it off, holding the knife at 90° to the nail.
-Use some brandy, if you can't find acetone. Maybe it will do. If not, gasoline surely will. Don't forget to put it on fire for the lulz after you finish.
-4th reply to this thread
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
go buy some nail polish remover... its on your toes dude, cover it with shoes.

also vodka works
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
But...

Buying nail polish remover is gay
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Bassolini
Do we actually need to tell him how?

Every time you post, I just want to punch you.
Then I realise it's just your avatar

TS; Sandpaper and a chisel.
Quote by Snowman388
But...

Buying nail polish remover is gay

Then live with coloured nails you douche.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Snowman388
I was at a friend's birthday party when I fell asleep watching "The Gods Must Be Crazy" now I have hooker red toenails, a glittery big toe and a massive erection.

That's cool. I think you should use deodorants for this. That is a kind of nail polish remover only. Not only this, even these are used for everything that can't be cleaned very easily, from nail polish to markers. What exactly you need to do is just use spray some deodorant as close to your nails as you can. But make sure you don't burn yourself while you are on with this process. Thereafter just rub your nails with a handkerchief or napkin. The nail polish won't go away immediately, just insist until your nails are clean. Now, repeat the same if you need to. Rub more thoroughly around the borders of your nails. That's where nail polish isn't completely removed the first time you try. You won’t find any nail polish thereafter, but you need to be more careful next time you do your manicure or pedicure.
Last edited by Jeanelle tate at Sep 10, 2011,
Quote by Snowman388

define "massive".
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Quote by Jeanelle tate
That's cool. I think you should use deodorants for this. That is a kind of nail polish remover only. Not only this, even these are used for everything that can't be cleaned very easily, from nail polish to markers. What exactly you need to do is just use spray some deodorant as close to your nails as you can. But make sure you don't burn yourself while you are on with this process. Thereafter just rub your nails with a handkerchief or napkin. The nail polish won't go away immediately, just insist until your nails are clean. Now, repeat the same if you need to. Rub more thoroughly around the borders of your nails. That's where nail polish isn't completely removed the first time you try. You won’t find any nail polish thereafter, but you need to be more careful next time you do your manicure or pedicure.

Hopefully after a week his nails would be clean by now.

Welcome to UG.
West Ham United
when i layer nail polish , it doesn't dry completely it seems like. what can i do to make it dry all the way that won't take forever?
Technology : Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant. ..