Hello agan all, as thanks to those of you who gave me advice over the past few months on the Tokai Vs Gibson Vs Second hand Gibson debate I decided to put up a few photos of the guitar I went for....

2007 Gibson Les Paul ltd edition..
Midnight Manhattan (shiney blue as I call it)
Metal Kluson tuners and a beautiful ebony fretboard
Burstbucker Pros
Locking straps

Mint condition 2nd hand...
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
Attachments:
head - Copy.jpg
one - Copy.jpg
three.jpg
two.jpg
07 Gibson Les Paul LE
06 Fender Mex Strat - SDJb Jr, duckbucker, lil 59
Floor
Cry Baby 95Q-> Digitech Whammy -> DD3 -> MXR Micro Amp-> TU 2
Loop
Holy Grail ->Boss Rc20 Loop Station
Amp
Laney GH50 with Zilla Fatboy 2x12 (celestion g12-65)
You just altered my image of the perfect Les Paul

Well, slightly, I always pictured one with EXACTLY the same hardware and everything (perhaps schaller locking tuners) only with a turquoise/cyan finish. This is better

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Aug 31, 2011,
I've heard that These guitars are terrible. They sleep with your girlfriend and steal your dog.

You better leave that guitar with me for safe keeping.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ebony + white + shiny blue =
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
Nice one dude, it's different, it's smexy.

Nice find
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
wow! perfect, what a beautiful guitar! take good care of it and play the hell out of it.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by shwilly
You just altered my image of the perfect Les Paul

Well, slightly, I always pictured one with EXACTLY the same hardware and everything (perhaps schaller locking tuners) only with a turquoise/cyan finish. This is better

Your mean this type of one.....http://www.adverts.ie/guitar-bass/gibson-les-paul-ltd/722711

Guy I bought it off fitted schaller locking tuners on her, the stock ones are a bit crappy in fairness
07 Gibson Les Paul LE
Floor
Loop
Amp
Quote by Alucard817
I've heard that These guitars are terrible. They sleep with your girlfriend and steal your dog.

You better leave that guitar with me for safe keeping.

Ha Ha that guitar is a lier and a horse theif!!!
07 Gibson Les Paul LE
Floor
Loop
Amp
Quote by Dave_Mc
very nice

Thanks dave, worth the wait got it for about the same as a tokai with all the taxes + postage you warned me about. No fret ware at all, even smelled new!! Sha-wing
07 Gibson Les Paul LE
Floor
Loop
Amp
congrats! looks killer!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Sep 1, 2011,
Nice man looks great how does it play HNGD
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
That is the best looking LP i've seen in a while, quite probably one of the best looking LP's i've ever seen.

HNGD, man.
Tis a sig
I personally am tired of the old sunburst Les Pauls, so it's nice to see something different for once. HNGD!
Quote by gerrywm
Thanks dave, worth the wait got it for about the same as a tokai with all the taxes + postage you warned me about. No fret ware at all, even smelled new!! Sha-wing

if you're happy, i'm happy
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Very nice, congratulations.
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
That's my favorite limited edition model. I can't think of any other model with the white (not cream!) plastics and an ebony board. Well done!
it's beautiful!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
personally i think this is one of the best looking guitars in blue, especially with that specific blue finish.
HNGD
Quote by Ghostmaker
I personally am tired of the old sunburst Les Pauls, so it's nice to see something different for once. HNGD!

That's like being tired of seeing red Ferraris!