Hi.. I have an old CryBaby GCB-95 which was once a victim to my modding experiments it's almost dead now... I was thinking about restoring it to it's original condition. I have the original switch, the conductor, and all the resistors. My main problem for now is I don't know where the resistors fit.
If you have made a try bypass mod where you had to remove the buffer.. then you now what I'm talking about.
If someone knows the exact values (or resistor colors) and where they fit I would be very grateful. I think they are 5 or 6 resistors..

Thanks!
Quote by BrainCrasher
Hi.. I have an old CryBaby GCB-95 which was once a victim to my modding experiments it's almost dead now... I was thinking about restoring it to it's original condition. I have the original switch, the conductor, and all the resistors. My main problem for now is I don't know where the resistors fit.
If you have made a try bypass mod where you had to remove the buffer.. then you now what I'm talking about.
If someone knows the exact values (or resistor colors) and where they fit I would be very grateful. I think they are 5 or 6 resistors..

Thanks!

Come on... no one?

I forgot to mention it's Rev E
The schematic for that wah is readily available online, so that's the resistors taken care of. If you cut traces, you'll need to wire them back. I wouldn't bother doing that, if you started to TBP it you might as well finish it.

Though, if you couldn't get it to work in the first place, it seems unlikely that you're going to have more luck reversing the damage if you weren't careful about keeping track of what you did.