Specs and talk can wait, ON WITH THE PICS!

For those who don't know, this is a Patrick Eggle Berlin Plus HT(hardtail), made in 1995 (good decade for Eggles). I don't see much of them on this forum for some reason.

Specs as followed;

Body- Brazilian Mahogany with thick Maple top

Neck- Brazilian Mahogany

Fretboard- Rosewood

Pickups- Kent Armstrong or Seymour Duncan (they switch between models) with split coil

Bridge- Wilkinson Stoptail

Tuners-Sperzel

Arrived in a form fitted case

I've had this guitar for about a week now and so far I'm really impressed. I'm not sure whether it's due to the Mahogany neck or just good constuction but acoustically the notes really have a warmth and depth to them that I don't find with my S series.

As far as playability the whole guitar is satin finished, I really love the feel of the neck because of this. It's a pretty thin neck but it rounds out alot nearer the headstock and maintains a constant C profile, unlike the Wizard necks which i'm used to, no shoulders on this one.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Nice, almost PRSish

Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I found Myself drooling!

NICE!
Gear:

Guitars
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez MBM2 EMGs
Fender MIM Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez AS93 BLS

Amp
Carvin V3m
Blackheart 4x12 cab

Pedals
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Wah
JamMan looper delay

Looks awesome man should post a clip when you get the chain HNGD
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
badass

love those natural finish berlins

i try to mention them on the forum as often as i can
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
looks like a prs/EB hybrid...very cool..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Looks like a naked PRS. HNGD!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Very nice!! HNGD!
"If you can hum it, you can play it!"

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP: LTD M-10
Marshall MD10CD
HNGD
HILT!

Where's Waldo?