Why not just come up with an original idea for a tattoo rather than trying to get inspiration from others'?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
It's like people trying to express themselves through other people's music on facebook, only worse.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
Why not just come up with an original idea for a tattoo rather than trying to get inspiration from others'?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

why do u assume that im looking for inspiration?
Blues, classical, metal. Who says you cant love all 3?
Last edited by ThatDarnDavid at Aug 31, 2011,
i love people that go out of there way to enter a thread and not contribute to the topic at hand.
Blues, classical, metal. Who says you cant love all 3?
Screw the music, get one of these.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

mine:

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

You said post yours, and you didn't post yours.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by ThatDarnDavid
i love people that go out of there way to enter a thread and not contribute to the topic at hand.

I love people who get butthurt when someone says something negative against their thread, ON THE INTERNET.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
- Carl Sagan
music tattoos are unoriginal and way overdone, not to mention kind of lame.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.