Page 1 of 2
so I was watching this new show called take the money and run!

basically a pair of friends are given a briefcase with $100,000 in it. The point it that they only have an hour to hide the briefcase using a GPS enabled car the show and these detectives will have 48 hours to try and find the case through interrogation and retracing the steps of the contestants path through GPS. So far I have seen 3 teams either crack under interrogation or let the position of the briefcase out by accident.

SO pit...how would you hide $100,000 knowing you have 1 hour and GPS tracking in the car they give you to drive?!?!?!
Wait... I'm confused. The detectives know where the contestants go? Wouldn't that make it very easy?

They should do it like No Country For Old Men, with a tracker in the suitcase.
So their route is recorded via GPS, then they retrace the GPS route.

the****...
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
So they give them a car, but if they use it they're basically f*cked.

Is public transport allowed?

Under my bed would probably work.
So basically, drive for half and hour around town and at some point let your mate jump out quickly. Then drive 10 minutes away to an old factory or something and stop for a few minutes before driving off quickly. GPS foolage!
The **** is this shit? They just look at the GPS. Anyway, I would give it to a friend, tell him to give it to a friend and tell him to give it to a friend... and so on. Therefore, when I crack in the interrogation they'll interrogate my friend who will eventually crack and then they interrogate the person he gave it to, who will eventually crack... and so on until the 48 hours is up.
Drive the car far away, and get someone to get out whilst the car is stopped at traffic lights or a junction. They will think that you went with the briefcase to the location of the car, and will start searching there. As long as you drive the car far enough away and don't make it look suspicious (ie, driving for the full hour, stopping on a road where there is no junction) then I doubt they would find you in 48 hours.

EDIT: Damnit Jackal
In which case, I would put the suitcase somewhere close to the start, on foot, before driving off around town for an hour.
burn the money, capture the vapors in a bag and hide the bag in a garbage can
I'd get someone to drive off in the car and then walk off in the other direction for an hour and hide it in a locker at an airport or something.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I'd put it somewhere in a place where everyone has briefcases. Like wall street or a briefcase making factory.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by cptcomet
I'd get someone to drive off in the car and then walk off in the other direction for an hour and hide it in a locker at an airport or something.
Makes most sense thinking about it.

Then you just gotta survive the interrogation.
Bear in mind that there isn't actually $100000 in the case. They just get that amount if they win.

EDIT: As far as I can tell, having never watched or heard of the show.
What so you get time to hide money while they watch the cars GPS.
Then they get 48 hours to interogate you and find the briefcase.

This sounds pretty cool.
Natures pocket was invented for a reason.

For such case.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
How far are they allowed to go in the interrogation? I mean as it's a TV show I imagine they can't torture you or anything like that
I revise my previous statement. I would drive to a gun store and buy a gun. Then we will see the detectives try and take the money back.
If they manage to get over the mexico border in 48hours is that default win?
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
There are two people on the receiving end of the briefcase. One drives away as a decoy, other hides the briefcase.

If there is no money in said briefcase, donate it to some organisation and/or people, like starving kids in afrika. It will never be found, let alone 48 hours
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
I'd deposit it on my bank account and then just drive off to a junkyard and hide the damn suitcase. And how can you crack under interrogation if you've done nothing wrong?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
That's so stupid. You put it in the bank. The fudruckers will never find it there, and even if they do, they can't get to it.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
hide the briefcase in or underneath the car. Drive somewhere, drive back. They go looking for it. WIN
Quote by SKArface McDank
That's so stupid. You put it in the bank. The fudruckers will never find it there, and even if they do, they can't get to it.

The briefcase doesn't actually have the money in it, they just get to keep that much money if they win.

OT: Have my friend drive the car into the city while I go find somewhere in the woods to bury the briefcase.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Call my friend, and set this up:

I go to a busy cafe, get a cup of coffee, leave the briefcase next to the chair.
my friend picks it up, leaves with it, takes the train from New York to Boston (cash).
rents a hotel for the night (cash only)
goes sightseeing the next day
rents a different hotel the next night (cash only)

while he's doing that, I have a decoy briefcase and pretend to hide it somewhere.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
Call my friend, and set this up:

I go to a busy cafe, get a cup of coffee, leave the briefcase next to the chair.
my friend picks it up, leaves with it, takes the train from New York to Boston (cash).
rents a hotel for the night (cash only)
goes sightseeing the next day
rents a different hotel the next night (cash only)

while he's doing that, I have a decoy briefcase and pretend to hide it somewhere.

You only have 1 hour to hide it.

I'm gunna go with strap the case to the underside of the car, while making 10 min+ stops at places like a shopping centre/forest/quarry
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
i would give the car to a homeless guy and tell him to drive as far as possible, and hide the briefcase right outside the HQ.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Have it sent to a PO address under my name.

Only I can retrieve it and it'd be a felony for them to try.

They've probably made that against the rules though...
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Have it sent to a PO address under my name.

Only I can retrieve it and it'd be a felony for them to try.

They've probably made that against the rules though...

or you can just mail it to yourself. It'll take more than 48 hours to process and send back to you.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I'd use the car to get to an area quickly, disembark, and travel on foot to an appropriate hiding place.
How about hiding it IN the car? Stopping off somewhere to leave a false trail. They'd never think to look under the car, or under the seat.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
swap cars with someone
pay them to drive around randomly
take the briefcase and their car
hide the briefcase
give the car to a homeless person
tell them to drive as far away as possible
walk to the police station
like a boss
Quote by myevilside
How about hiding it IN the car? Stopping off somewhere to leave a false trail. They'd never think to look under the car, or under the seat.

I had the same idea so i think the first thing they'll do is to check the car.
If there's a huuuuuuge beach and tides out, bury a massive deep hole pretty far out in the sand and bury the case.

Or

Let one of the dudes with the case out at a red light, and the other keeps driving around. Then go hide it somewhere. At a train station in the luggage lockers would be a good idea.

Or

If there's more than 2 castles around there, buy another briefcase, stop at one castle, put real briefcase in, go to another castle and put the decoy in, with the note "Thank you detectives, but our briefcase is in another castle!"
Last edited by JD2k9 at Aug 31, 2011,
I'd drive to a bank and deposit the money, put a similar looking briefcase in a safety deposit box, drive to a bus station and put another briefcase in a bus locker, and chuck a third briefcase into the creek across from my house.
Page 1 of 2