¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

"I am not a robot. I am a unicorn"

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Didn't even smile.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

^

Should have trolled one to start with, so they ended up just talking shit to eachother
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
xD nice. The unicorn bit was awesome

How do you chat to those things? I mean ones where they speak back to you on screen or like text to voice or whatever they're called?
This will start a RIOT! in me
^ is it slow for you, or is it just me? it takes like 20 seconds for them to reply... and sometimes they speak way before
This will start a RIOT! in me
i've been meaning to do that for a while, but haven't gotten to it. i've really gotta do it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

So you're a Christian

No I am not!

I don't like the way they just disappeared after discussing wanting a body. We're ****ed
Quote by SkepsisMetal

So you're a Christian

No I am not!

I don't like the way they just disappeared after discussing wanting a body. We're ****ed

Oh fuck.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by SkepsisMetal

So you're a Christian

No I am not!

Nahh I'm sure nothing will come of it! Stupid robots couldn't do anything if they tri

Hiay! How are you?
Wait wait wait wait wait. Wait.

Did that robot just do abstract logic?

"Not everything could also be something. For example, not everything could be half of something, which is still something, and therefore not nothing."
Quote by Dirge Humani

"Not everything could also be something. For example, not everything could be half of something, which is still something, and therefore not nothing."

Maybe, but it still cannot love.
Quote by Dirge Humani

Don't panic, from what I've understood they just take random sentences from people talking to them and spew them out..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
This is me talking to him.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Cleverbot is not very clever at all. It hardly ever makes sense. All it does it just remember responses that people have put in and then spew one out that is similar in topic. It can't really carry on a conversation. It only replies to the last thing you typed and not the whole conversation as a whole. The, "I'm a unicorn," thing is perfect proof. That had no context within the conversation.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
Cleverbot is not very clever at all. It hardly ever makes sense. All it does it just remember responses that people have put in and then spew one out that is similar in topic. It can't really carry on a conversation. It only replies to the last thing you typed and not the whole conversation as a whole. The, "I'm a unicorn," thing is perfect proof. That had no context within the conversation.

that's actually really clever. one thing i've learned from steven pinker is the only way robots can seem smart is if a human's elements are incorporated in them. would you rather they replied to everything in binary code?

also, i found this hilarious. "do you believe in god?" "YES." "So you're a christian?"
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by skylerjames13
This is me talking to him.

"You're a monster."
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by MetallicSka
"You're a monster."

I wasn't expecting it.

I said no I'm not and he responded with "Oh ok I was just gonna see if you admitted to anything."
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
I wasn't expecting it.

I said no I'm not and he responded with "Oh ok I was just gonna see if you admitted to anything."

I just had a conversation with it now, look at his response to my last statement
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Kinda funny, but I was expecting better honestly.
Check out my band Disturbed
"No, I am not. I am a unicorn."
Best. Argument. Ever.
HAHA, no seriously. What DO you use a signature for?
Quote by MetallicSka
I just had a conversation with it now, look at his response to my last statement

Sometimes he sucks and has slip ups. Lot's of times though I've actually carried a conversation with him.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by Shr3dz0r

Yeah. Computers really struggle with just grammar right now, let alone creating meaning.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Holy cow Cleverbot know a lot about existing and not being a computer. but it doesn't know anything about sex and pregnancy. Thats gonna be hard. To learn that to a robot.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.