I'd choose a better guitar for the money. I don't know why people want those terrible razorbacks. I've never played a Moser though.
for ppl who dont know moser, neal moser was the designer for Bc Rich and now he has his own company
I know nothing of Moser, but I can say that the Razorback is a terrible guitar, along with any of the new Deans. They just don't have the quality control they use to.
I would take any other guitar
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by a_hub10
I know nothing of Moser, but I can say that the Razorback is a terrible guitar, along with any of the new Deans. They just don't have the quality control they use to.

Mr. Zelinsky hand-picked the factories in Korea that produced the guitar with his name on it before he left the company. The guitars made in Korea without Dime's name on them are solid guitars throughout, my AT3000 is comparable in overall quality and craftsmanship to my Gibson. You'd be surprised what other brands are made with the exact same equipment under the same roof by the same workers . However, Korean Deans are not American Deans by a long shot. But then again, you can buy 5 AT's for the price of an American ML

I've never played a 25.5" scale Razorback.. Yeah, the Razorback is a gigworthy and solid instrument but you can do better for the cash. It's not a terrible guitar by any means, mine held up for 4 years of constant gigging without a single hiccup. I'm not currently playing in a band and doing shows, but I'd do it all again with my Razorback without question.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]