Are you awkward/shy/nervous around the doctor? Say you for example you're worried that you might have an STD. Is it awkward to ask a doctor to test you for that?

Or say you have an odd lump somewhere around your package. Are you awkward telling him that and having him check it out?

For me, it depends on the doctor really. Since I live in a very very small town, I know the doctors quite well, and it's really weird because I see them at the grocery store a lot. And if I got my junk checked out and then saw them there, it would be weird.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?

I don't think he minds.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
Doctor I usually get the nether checked out on is a female. It's not awkward.

There's only two doctors here. One is 83 and the other is in his 60's or 70's. And they are both male, so I find it weird.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Out of the doctor and me, I'm not the awkward one around my genitals.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WantsLesPaul
No, I openly display my junk to anyone, even if they don't want to see it.

Why do i find this so hilarious?

OT: not really...
Tis a sig
Quote by skylerjames13
There's only two doctors here. One is 83 and the other is in his 60's or 70's. And they are both male, so I find it weird.

Doctor I had as a youngin' was the typical 60 year old white guy. Still was pretty okay with physicals and such. They make it as quick and painless as possible.
It's really only as awkward as you make it.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Had a testicular torsion when I was younger, went to a teaching hospital for treatment. So not only did the normal parade of doctors come through to feel me up and look at me, they showed me to classes of med. students. Post-op check ups involved hot blonde interns handling my junk saying it looked nice and was healing well while an Indian man told me in a thick accent to "no bouncy bouncy". You guess what that means.
Whatever shame related to my genitalia died somewhere in that experience. I just don't care any more. People ask to see my scar and I drop 'em and show them.
As my doctor was feeling for hernias he mentioned how good of a job he did on my circumcision, its been kinda awkward after that....
[Insert something clever here]
I'd be cool with asking but just dropping my pants in front of them.... very awkward.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
i think you should not be ashamed, you say you live in a small town so your doctor probably already checked out half of your town's personal infrastructure. just no one talks about this sort of thing. it's his job. (maybe he should be the one feeling weird for choosing to look at peoples stuff for a living?)
My response when the doctor asks me if I've had unprotected sex, in front of my parents.

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Got a new doctor assigned when I moved. I've yet to meet him, let alone show him my junk.

But rest assured it is highly prioritised
Nah, all I gotta do is lay back and let the doctor put this in to examine, no problem at all.

STಠ_ಠ
Quote by laid-to-waste
depends if the doctor is:

or:

Getting a boner in front of the girl in the bottom pick can be a bit awkward.
It can be also a bit awkward not getting one too... when I think through it again...
Last edited by JB95 at Aug 31, 2011,
Quote by Andrea55
Nah, all I gotta do is lay back and let the doctor put this in to examine, no problem at all.

http://174.123.135.195/uploads05/57/I/Cusco_Vaginal_Speculum132785314.jpg[/ig]

Looks cold.
Quote by JB95
Getting a boner in front of the girl in the bottom pick can be a bit awkward.

But not getting a boner infront of the older man in the above pic? Interesting...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you feel you have an STD, your awkwardness with doctors will probably determine whether or not it will get cured or treated properly.

In other words: when in doubt, whip it out.
I haven't been to the doctor in years. I should probably do that sometime soon to make sure everything's niiiice.

Quote by Andrea55

Looks dangerous. My condolences.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Well there was this woman doctor who asked if I was a virgin (they have to do that) and I said no, so then she examined my genitals and I started laughing so hard cause it tickles and she was like "I bet you didn't laugh like that with the girls"
I have to go annually for skin cancer checks and my dermatologist is a super duper hot MILF. I take off my clothes for her no problem but she doesn't touch down there. She instructs me to move it this way or that way and she gets down around 6 inches away and stares and then tells me I'm fine.