I have a Crafter Hilite A/E and I love it. I've noticed that no one seems to mention the brand of Crafter. Any reason why?
Fuck the system - Use non-standard tunings!

"Now the guitar is no more than a cowbell, so easy to play, that there is no stable lad who is not a musician on the guitar" Inquisitor Covarrubias 1611
I've got a Crafter too, and I love it. I don't know why they don't get mentioned more either, I think they're up there among the best of the mid-priced acoustic guitars.

I haven't seen many celebs playing them, which is probably why they don't get mentioned more - at the end of the day, most guitarists are influenced by their favourite artists and buy similar kit. The only celebrity I remember seeing with a crafter was Katie Meluah, and I don't think she ranks that highly in the favourite artists of most of the UG forum....

Mine's a JE/18N. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a jumbo electrocoustic.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
the guy from railroad earth is endorsed by crafter
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
Quote by GaryBillington
I've got a Crafter too, and I love it. I don't know why they don't get mentioned more either, I think they're up there among the best of the mid-priced acoustic guitars.

I haven't seen many celebs playing them, which is probably why they don't get mentioned more - at the end of the day, most guitarists are influenced by their favourite artists and buy similar kit. The only celebrity I remember seeing with a crafter was Katie Meluah, and I don't think she ranks that highly in the favourite artists of most of the UG forum....

Mine's a JE/18N. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a jumbo electrocoustic.

And some other little band I've never heard of.
Mines a TE CD/VIG. Really nice guitar to play and look at, although in my opinion looks are nothing for guitars. I was looking for a good mid-priced guitar and I picked it up in my near by shop. Pretty much strummed it and fell in love straight away. The balance is perfect. Even though I don't play in standard (look down) I played some basic stuff and even that sounded great. If your looking for a new guitar and want some typical biased opinions (that you get a lot on this forum), listen to me and get one. Beautiful...

"Now the guitar is no more than a cowbell, so easy to play, that there is no stable lad who is not a musician on the guitar" Inquisitor Covarrubias 1611
While this is being discussed, has anyone ever tried their electric guitars, branded as "Cruiser by Crafter"?

I see them listed occasionally on ebay & they usually only sell for around £50 so I've been tempted to get one - I collect 'good but cheap' electric guitars
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Last edited by GaryBillington at Aug 31, 2011,
No sorry, don't play electric really. Got some cheapo electric that was my first guitar, abused it and then found acoustic guitars.