I'm not expecting anything brilliant for the price, but I'm looking to buy a quality guitar for around £200 ($325).

I've done some research into this and I'm considering a Vintage V100 as I've discovered it's one of the best value for money guitars on the market. Are there any other similar/better alternative models you could recommend for a similar price?

Thanks, Marcus.
Vintage makes some really good budget guitars. Also look into the epiphone G-400 vintage another great budget guitar.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
where do you live?
What do you play?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Yamaha Pacifica. Also, I got my MIM Fender Strat for about that off either Gumtree or eBay. If you need to buy new, also check out the more expensive Squiers, I hear good things about them.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Vintage are excellent guitars for the money, you won't go far wrong with one of them.

Also check out Gould - I've got their Les Paul and rate it as at least equal to an Epiphone, if not slightly higher in some areas.

Here's the review I did of my guitar:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/gould/glp100/index.html

If you look in the comments at the end of the review, I added a link to an online review by Rob Chapman (a favourite among many UGers) which was what prompted me to buy one.

There are plenty of reviews of Vintage guitars on this site as well, you should check them out. Either would be a good option though.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by Robbgnarly
Vintage makes some really good budget guitars. Also look into the epiphone G-400 vintage another great budget guitar.

+5 on this guitar I own it and its really nice for the price
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
1 word. gumtree. thats the best sight for looking at good guitars. there are some prs guitars about £190 on it
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Also check out Gould - I've got their Les Paul and rate it as at least equal to an Epiphone, if not slightly higher in some areas.
don't i have a gould SG and it is shit, espcially when i compare it to my epiphone SG.