I'll cut right to the chase.

I'm part of an online metal band that requires a bassist. The bassist doesn't have to be to a phenomenally high calliber, just has to be experienced enough to be able to play fluidly.

We currently have Lead guitar, Rhythm, Keys, Vocals and drums.

As for material, we have enough musical score for an album but alas, we need a bassist to play the bass parts.

If you're interested just post in this thread or PM, w/e you prefer and then post/send a link of you playing on youtube, soundcloud whatever you are on. If you're not on anything that's cool, just be willing to play something over Skype or have the availability to send a sample of you playing. It can be anything at all, just aslong as you fell comfortable playing it.

As I mentioned before. We are pretty much finished making songs we are in the process of recording for demo's at the moment so don't miss the chance guys!!!
Our influences are power/neo classical metal. Alestorm, Sonata Arctica, Yngwie Malmsteen, Stratovarius, Warmen. Our style is not really defined seeing as we have a variety of songs, but I'd say it was more neo classical than any of the other.
How would I record myself playing if I don't have any fancy stuff or even a video recorder? haha I'm 16 by the way, how old are you guys? I don't wanna seem like a young'n here
Quote by IronJudasCrue41
How would I record myself playing if I don't have any fancy stuff or even a video recorder? haha I'm 16 by the way, how old are you guys? I don't wanna seem like a young'n here

The youngest one in the band is 15, the oldest one is 20.
And the answer is easy: invest in some recording gear. You can usually already get something that works for like 50 Dollars.
Quote by Gemini
I gave a dog a blowjob once. That was fun.

Quote by Kymble

my mum walked in on me having a wank, but then she gave me a helping hand

Or use the mic that's in your computer. IF there's one.. most laptops have them