Page 1 of 2
Mine would be this shit right hurr:

It's like a party in my mouth that I'm actually invited to.

Share yours' Pit!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Why the fuck would I drink a non alcoholic version of something that has alcohol in it?

this
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Why the fuck would I drink a non alcoholic version of something that has alcohol in it?

You want the taste without getting drunk.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
You want the taste without getting drunk.

Or you're underaged, and want the taste without getting caught.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I'd never want to get wasted, so drinking is a waste of money for me.

But a good tasting drink is a good tasting drink. And I like things that taste good. So I can see the value in having a non-alcoholic... something...
Quote by ExOblivione
Irish Car bombs. **** the non alcoholic part. Those just taste good.

They're delicious. They get a little expensive though
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

For people that can't drink alcohol due to health problems, i heard Zakk Wylde doesnt drink anymore cause of health problems
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

You want to be able to drive home but not look like a pansy in front of your friends.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

Jagerbombs are fackin dangerous, because they don't taste alcoholic at all. If they made them in non-alco versions, I'd buy it by the crate.

OT: Ginger Beer. The alcoholic stuff tastes like shit from my experiences.
Quote by WaterGod
You want to be able to drive home but not look like a pansy in front of your friends.

I'd much rather order a Dr. Pepper than say virgin whatever. I feel like any drink with the virgin in front of is way more pussified than just a soda.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by WaterGod

Fair enough if you really like the taste and you don't want to get drunk, but not looking like a pansy? Do you associate with people who would call you a pansy for not drink driving? Why the fuck wouldn't you just get a glass of water or a coke or something?

Quote by SkepsisMetal
Jagerbombs are fackin dangerous, because they don't taste alcoholic at all. If they made them in non-alco versions, I'd buy it by the crate.

Just get some red bull as usual, and drop a shot of cough medicine in instead of Jager
Egg nog or strawberry Daiquiri. Alcohol or not, both those drinks are delicious.
PSN - Boosted928
Fag waiter at a restaurant brought me a non-alcohilic Mojito once, because I look so young and he didn't bother to card me or anything.

I drank it while I was waiting on my real Mojito, and it was really refreshing on such a hot day.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Just get some red bull as usual, and drop a shot of cough medicine in instead of Jager

Also this thread is a bit of a mind boggler tbh.
Piña Colada is my favorite. Actually for a while I didn't even realize it was supposed to be an alcoholic drink because you see it almost everywhere as a non-alcoholic slurpee or smoothie flavor.
orange juice, lemon juice (alot, more than a drop), tonic water, and just a drop of water or gin, depending on what you feel like.
Schloer (is that spelt right?)

It's basically non alcoholic wine.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Tomato Juice with worcestershire sauce. I.e. a virgin mary, if you want to be a dick and call it that.

Only drink I would still have with the alcohol removed.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
Tomato Juice with worcestershire sauce. I.e. a virgin mary, if you want to be a dick and call it that.

Only drink I would still have with the alcohol removed.

This, I love them. Especially when they give you Tabasco sauce as well.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Fair enough if you really like the taste and you don't want to get drunk, but not looking like a pansy? Do you associate with people who would call you a pansy for not drink driving?

Yep, all my friends agree that driving drunk and dying in a car accident is soooooo hardcore.
Quote by WaterGod
Yep, all my friends agree that driving drunk and dying in a car accident is soooooo hardcore.

You're the one who wanted to pretend you were drinking so you didn't seem like a pansy.
Most of the stuff I drink doesn't have a non-alcoholic counterpart. If I wasn't going for alcoholic drinks I'd just get a soda.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351

Non-alcoholic long island iced tea.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist
(Invalid img)

Non-alcoholic long island iced tea.

But... it's just used for coloring. Wouldn't an iced tea be more apt?
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by rjdusa
But... it's just used for coloring. Wouldn't an iced tea be more apt?

I see no iced tea in a long island.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Page 1 of 2